Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Wolf Among Sheep [Rise of Three Kingdoms AAR]

Seether's Avatar RoTK Workhorse

Default Re: A Wolf Among Sheep [Rise of Three Kingdoms AAR]

Thanks, all, for the praise and critiques of the AAR. Unfortunately there won't be an update either today or next Sunday, as I leave for vacation tomorrow. The free time I did have this past week I spent on a massive update for the Rise of Three Kingdoms mod (to be implemented in the future). But, when I get back from vacation, I will get the next chapter of this AAR written and posted up!
    Member of the Imperial House of Hader - Under the Benevolent Patronage of y2day
    A Wolf Among Sheep: A Rise of Three Kingdoms AAR

Have become rather occupied with developing a new update for Rise of Three Kingdoms, and only have about 1/2 of the next chapter of this AAR completed. It is in the works, but taking a backseat to the mod’s development at the moment.

Just went through the last two updates and I loved them. The exchange of dialogues between Hu and Qu, much like others impressed me as well. Sad to know that you won't be updating soon enough .Also you have sparked my interest in this mod.
    My AAR- The Restoration of the Empire-A Vanilla Byzantine AAR

Yo Seether, how are things coming along? I still miss this AAR, and would love to see it brought back on the table Pleeeaaaase!!!
    | Community Creative Writing
    | My Library
    | My Mapping Resources
    | My Nabataean AAR for EBII
    | My Ongoing Creative Writing

Looking at starting it up again soon. Development of the mod is essentially done, so I'm pretty much out of excuses as to why I can't get this going again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12