Thread: Allies declaring war on me

Default Allies declaring war on me

Hi, first off mod is awesome, I really like the features and the fact that unrest requires some thought. However I'm having huge problems expanding at all. I played as Date and Shimazu, both times I group my army, have allies / friendly relations on my borders and declare war on a small nation next to me, standard stuff. But after I take one castle, and allow my troops to replenish, an ally of mine will just declare war on me.. Is this intentional, for alliances to mean nothing? Any mod or submod I'm missing to help?

Default Re: Allies declaring war on me

Hello Wafu. I undestand your concern. One key factor in MOSS is how strong you are and the troops/regions ratio. Basically if you are weak, then a you are at war with one or two clans, well there is a big chances others start war against you. Basically the less troops and more enemies you have the easier to destroy you become. So be aware of that, because even allies can betray you. Also it sounds as early alliances were the overall relation value is still low.
    I need to replay the game to check some stuff. I'll pay atention if allies turning against you it's too much.