Thread: Welcome All

DAVIDE's Avatar QVID MELIVS ROMA?

Default Welcome All

Welcome All, my name's Davide.cool (italian Stud for TWC), i m a Casus Belli team member and i m here to presenting u one of the greatest italian mod project about Rome total war. Our mod is still a work in progress but it's located around 170 BC into the mediterranean area, 30 years after Zama's battle end. We have done an imponent job of reskin and remodelling. All the faction skin units are brandnew, many vanilla models unit has been changed and replaced with brandenew ones. We have implemented also many other things like new vegetation completely different by the vanilla ones, new descriptions, new loading screens, new sounds, new in game bridges , bew ui_info and Ui_cards etc etc etc etc etc. Soon we'll start to preview factions units one by one.... i hope u are going to like our mod. we were lookin for historical realism and i think we have reached the result!

KALI's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Welcome All

Glad to see you've finally got your forum up and running here....I've been a big fan of this mod ever since I first visited Italia Total War about 12 months ago. Good luck with getting the mod finished.
    I came, I saw, I went away again.

Quote Originally Posted by KALI View Post
    Glad to see you've finally got your forum up and running here....I've been a big fan of this mod ever since I first visited Italia Total War about 12 months ago. Good luck with getting the mod finished.
    thanks. i m very happy too for the new section in TWC.... finally we can post everything in our space and no more in short hidden threads

Cyrus the Virus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Quote Originally Posted by KALI View Post
    Agreed and thank god for Google so I can translate to understand.

"And the Heavens Shall Tremble"
    Resistance is futile™

"ehn sewr traih-sluyrds-lairareh"

dvk901's Avatar Consummatum est
    Patrician

I, too ,am glad you guys opened a thread over here. I followed your mod as best I could on 'rtwitalia'....but as my italian is a bit rusted out, I couldn't really appreciate everything I was seeing. Best of luck...your sceneray and skies are awesome.

Creator of: "Ecce, Roma Surrectum....Behold, Rome Arises!"
    R.I.P. My Beloved Father

Quote Originally Posted by dvk901 View Post
    I, too ,am glad you guys opened a thread over here. I followed your mod as best I could on 'rtwitalia'....but as my italian is a bit rusted out, I couldn't really appreciate everything I was seeing. Best of luck...your sceneray and skies are awesome.
    the game will be in english, only the units and factions descriptions will be in italian i think

how much longer, im bored with med 2.

This Mod has potential to be #1 for RTW era, keep up very good work and good luck
    The House of Wilpuri ~ Proud Patron of: The Noble Lord & Sumskilz

Quote Originally Posted by tzar View Post
    This Mod has potential to be #1 for RTW era, keep up very good work and good luck
    we wish the mod will feed your blood appetite!:tooth::brit:

Quote Originally Posted by QUINTUS FABIUS MAXIM View Post

we wish the mod will feed your blood appetite!:tooth::brit:
    I tried all big ones (RTR,SPQR,BBW,DM,XGM) and BBW was my favorite, but looks like not for long
    The House of Wilpuri ~ Proud Patron of: The Noble Lord & Sumskilz

Quote Originally Posted by davide.cool View Post
    the game will be in english, only the units and factions descriptions will be in italian i think
    are you sure about this? because i don't understand italian (i might guess) and i think it would be a pity that non-italians won't be able to read/understand the descriptions and unit info

the game will be translated. not soon i think

Quote Originally Posted by davide.cool View Post
    the game will be translated. not soon i think
    Very pretty mod, looks great...but I too hope it gets translated into English. Pretty please.

Blackshamrock.'s Avatar Campidoctor

Well, hi all I just came across the mod, And to be honest I am looking forward to playing it. Theres someting about it that I like so I'll give it a go and see what happens.