Thread: Help with installation (Steam)

Default Help with installation (Steam)

Hello guys,

I would like to ask for some help. I have purchased the M2TW collection on my Mac through Steam and would have liked to install the Magyar mod as well. I looked up how to do it - but it does not seem to work that way. (Shortly: I copied the mod into the "mods" folder, renamed it to the Americas campaign, but no sign of success.) Has anyone experienced something like this before?

P. S. I guess I have to install the 1.5 patch as well, I am still struggling with that.

Thanks for the help!

Default Re: Help with installation (Steam)

Yes, I have looked up some of these solutions myself already. Downloaded the mod to a different folder and inserted it in "mods" - however, it would not work by its own name ("--features.mod=mods/Magyar_Mod" in Advanced Options) or when renamed to one of the other campaigns (e.g. teutonic). What I might have done wrong?

P. S. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I have always been very interested in playing Magyar Mod, so I would try whatever I can to do so.

Csatádi's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Help with installation (Steam)

My game is not from steam I cannot help much. You don't need to disguise it to a vanilla campaign that's sure. The steam version was edited to accept mods in some way.