Thread: I revisited Attilla now.....I have things differently in rememberance

Default I revisited Attilla now.....I have things differently in rememberance

Hello people,

as I stated in the title, I just revisited after some year or so the game Attilla.

I dont know surely, but I think something is wrong.

I tried out the Franks and Langobards and in the very early spearmen unit(s) there are no women anymore.
    Earlier, as I remember correctly, there were maybe 8-10% of women in those units and maybe even in some more.

Also the faces, clothes, the shields and the head wearings appearing in many cases the same.
    The shields, as I remember, had some different variations.

Is that correct?
    Do I am turning old and cant remember things right?

Greetings

Default Re: I revisited Attilla now.....I have things differently in rememberance

This is some old screenshot of Franks

This is some current screenshot of Franks

Default Re: I revisited Attilla now.....I have things differently in rememberance

As it is pretty clear after watching those screenshots from the same (!) unit, the old in winter scene from 2016 and the new from yesterday ....-----> something is not as it has been before. And I dont like that.

Question are now:
    a) Is this a bug?
    b) I am the only one where barbarian faction units are changed?
    c) How to bring back the old better looks?

Spear Dog's Avatar Primicerius

definitely doesn't look like a bug - I'm going to assume you didn't have a reskin mod installed in the first picture, or second.

Change your graphics settings for unit detail from low/medium to high/ultra.

Thanks for the answers.

Well, I did not turned it down manualy, so I am actually surprised that it was indeed a low graphic setting.

Now I am happy

I have revisited it too, and find that the Western Roman Legions/Armies' emblems are different. All the old emblems have gone except the one Christian one and the dove. All the rest have been replaced by ugly crows, serpents, pointed sticks, etc.
    Has there been an update which I missed that replaced the old legionary emblems?