Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1.0.1h NON STEAM DOWNLOAD LINKS

Default Re: 1.0.1h NON STEAM DOWNLOAD LINKS

Hi, same here. I've tried to download part2 from both links(from texoman 1.01j link) and same message of corruption, can't extract file.
    Last edited by martin4; June 16, 2018 at 11:38 AM.

texoman81's Avatar Ducenarius

Was this crash immediate or was the game actually able to load then it crashed later? At least 25,000 people are playing with the exact same pack 2. Today is the first i've heard of crashes blamed on pack 2. The only other problems have been with downloads or extraction. I simply uploaded the files from steam for those who are running OSX, Linux, or just don't want the mods to update automatically.

First make sure you aren't using any mods except AE pack 1 and pack 2. I wouldn't even run any submods until i got it running first. If you are still getting a crash at start up, then click on Attila in your steam library, down to properties, click on the local files tab, then verify integrity of fame files. If you can't do this because you really are running a pirated game, then this mod probably isn't going to work for you. You can pick up Atilla for $5-10 on sites like kinguin and g2a or the steam summer sale that starts Thursday. If you are running a legitimate copy of the game on windows 7 and can't get it to work this way, just subscribe through steam. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1391206679

Quote Originally Posted by maximius serbus View Post
    Hi texoman, sorry but I'm keep getting error message for part 2 that the file is corrupted when I try to extract it.
    Corrupted files that can't be extracted just need to be redownloaded. Try one of these two link, which ever you haven't already used.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5da1r9...Pack2.zip/file
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1e6...ShV9Ujk9wolPnw

Quote Originally Posted by martin4 View Post
    Hi, same here. I've tried to download part2 from both links(from texoman 1.01j link) and same message of corruption, can't extract file.
    The uploaded zip is not corrupted, the corruption happens during download. You are either unlucky or have a poor internet connection. All i can suggest is trying to download again. You might try extracting with different software. What is your operating system?
    Last edited by texoman81; June 16, 2018 at 12:06 PM.

For me i can start a game but after 15-20 min attila crashes, also i experienced some errors such as microsoft visual runtime ended c++, i tried many things and it doesn't work. Other games are running fine and i didn't have any problems before

Quote Originally Posted by danielahmed View Post
    For me i can start a game but after 15-20 min attila crashes, also i experienced some errors such as microsoft visual runtime ended c++, i tried many things and it doesn't work. Other games are running fine and i didn't have any problems before
    You didn't have any problems before what? Did you have Ancient Empires running before with no crashes? Which versions of each AE file are you using? I haven't really learned how to mod Attila yet, so all i can do if make sure you have all the right file installed to run the mod. This game is still a beta so there will be crashes. There is a thread for bug reports.

[edit]
    You might also try going to the redist folder in ToTal War Rome II and reinstalling/updating C++ by running all the exe files.
    Last edited by texoman81; June 16, 2018 at 12:38 PM.

maximius serbus's Avatar Civis

Hi all, thx texoman, I also found older post with both packs included and they are not corrupted. Here is the link if anyone needs them

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jsp9eo1h7uszllf/AE.7z

Quote Originally Posted by maximius serbus View Post
    Hi all, thx texoman, I also found older post with both packs included and they are not corrupted. Here is the link if anyone needs them

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jsp9eo1h7uszllf/AE.7z

None of the links are to corrupted files, the corruption happens during download. Half the posts saying pack 2 are corrupted is because they can't extract, the other is because they got a crash after the game installed. The link you gave is for the initial release and there have been drastic improvements since then.
    Last edited by texoman81; June 16, 2018 at 12:49 PM.

I've tried to download third time and its same, but with 7zip tool its possible to extract it, so it works fine for me now though it shows some errors during extraction. I'm on win10. Thanx for that upload.
    Last edited by martin4; June 16, 2018 at 01:23 PM.

I've tried to download third time and its same, but with 7zip tool its possible to extract it, so it works fine for me now though it shows some errors during extraction. I'm on win10.
    Well you might be ok now even though it had some errors. Have you tried running AE yet? You still might want to try one more time, maybe late at night when there is less traffic. The reason most of the problems have been with pack so is simply because it is such a large file. It is 7x the size of part 1. Since you are on windows 10 you would probably be better off just subscribing on Steam. Steam can check for download errors and just redownoad the corrupted part instead redownloading the whole file. I've got it installed both way but i run the steam version.

texoman81 can u tell me what microsoft visual c++ u have, i have 2017 maybe its problem because of it

texoman81 can u tell me what microsoft visual c++ u have, i have 2017 maybe its problem because of it
    its more complicated than what version you have of it. But all you have to do for each game is run the exe files in the redist folder. Right click on Attila in your steam library, local files tap, browse local file. Or just search for your "Total War Rome II" folder. There will be in a folder in it called redist. There should be about 3 files called vcredist..... Run all of them.

I don't know how it goes with 6 gb files downloaded through browser, but with files about 2gb I have never had problem like that. My internet connection is stable. However I would say that this error is not about data but something about head of file. I started campaign and tried few custom battles and works fine.

i ran all of them and again crashed idk what to do anymore

I don't know how it goes with 6 gb files downloaded through browser, but with files about 2gb I have never had problem like that. My internet connection is stable. However I would say that this error is not about data but something about head of file. I started campaign and tried few custom battles and works fine.
    I just download the file again this morning and extracted it with no errors on both my computers (Windows X and OSX 10.11). Part 1 is less than a GB and no one is having errors with it. They are compressed, uploaded and hosted exactly the same way. Even with part 2 the majority aren't getting errors. The larger a file is, the more likely there will be a transfer error resulting in the file being corrupt. Many other factors can increase the likelihood of corruption. Thats why initially i was going to use torrents but no one else shared so that didn't last. If the mods working for you too, thats all that matters.

i ran all of them and again crashed idk what to do anymore
    Did you verify integrity of game files? have you tried running vanilla Attila with no mods? What version of Attila are you running? How long into the game was your crash this time? There are several known bugs they are working on patching. There is another update expected this weekend
    Last edited by texoman81; June 16, 2018 at 03:19 PM.

Attila files are all good, tried running without mods theres no error i am running attila age of charlemange , 15 min into game it crashes. Like doesn't matter its unpredictable crash randomly crashes but like 15-20 min is max i last

Attila files are all good, tried running without mods theres no error i am running attila age of charlemange , 15 min into game it crashes. Like doesn't matter its unpredictable crash randomly crashes but like 15-20 min is max i last
    I think that's the rebel bug that UMC has been working on. I'm actually playing a DEI campaign now so i haven't been following the current bugs closely. A fix is expected in the update coming this weekend. You have to remember this is still a beta, the mod is no where near finished and things like this will be ironed out in time. Maybe try playing a campaign with a different faction or a different game until an update comes out if the current build isn't enjoyable to play for you yet.

Pack2 file keeps crashing when decompressed, despite of multiple download.
    Tried Winrar and 7zip.
    Please try to give us a torrent file. I will seed it for a full week.

Quote Originally Posted by FinalHero91 View Post
    Pack2 file keeps crashing when decompressed, despite of multiple download.
    Tried Winrar and 7zip.
    Please try to give us a torrent file. I will seed it for a full week.
    Wait...crashes? Do you mean Attila is crashing when you use the mod or that winrar and 7 zip crash? If its your game crashing thats a bug they are working on and downloading the exact same file by different method won't help. If you can't exact the pack then you just need to keep trying to download without getting a corrupted file, whether by http or torrent.

Here's the link to the torrent but no one has finished downloading using it yet since i'm the only seeder. Only had a couple finish part one even.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/34k440...2.torrent/file

Civis
    Malang city, East Java province, Indonesia

sorry to say, but WeTransfer link give this warning :
    Transfer deleted

Sorry, this transfer has been deleted and is not available any more

Then, I have downloaded pack 2 from MediaFires = corrupted when extract it
    GoogleDrives = corrupted when extract it

but, anyways, thank you, I can be patient

First this is an old thread for the 1.01h. We are now on 1.01j with 1.01k dropping at any time. There is a newer thread but its not sticked so everyone keeps coming to this one. I even edited most of my posts in this thread to link to it.
    The OP clearly stated that his links were only good for 7 days, thats how WeTransfer works. Another reason I started a separate thread that i could keep updated.
    Part 2 is a 6 GB file. The original file is not corrupted. Hundreds of people are currently using it. Anytime you download something there is a change of data being lost causing it to be corrupted. The larger the file the greater the chance of this happening. This goes for anything downloading through http.
    Seems like its happening more often now..or before maybe most just used WeTranfer links that divided the file in half. Maybe that is a better idea but then many couldn't figure out how to exact from multiple files.
    You have 3 options: just subscribe to steam if you are using windows, redownload from my links until you manage to download it successfully, try downloading using the torrent.
    The torrents are very slow since i'm the only one seeding. No one has finished part 2 by torrent yet.
    I might try splitting of the part 2 files in half, but that will probably cause as many problems as it fixes.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...pdated-submods
    Last edited by texoman81; June 17, 2018 at 11:45 AM.

Alexander78's Avatar Campidoctor
    Civitate Content Emeritus

Hi everyone. I post here links to files I use in my game. I read that many have trouble unpacking files and decided that maybe I could help. I archived pack 1 and pack 2, they are the latest updates. Maybe this will help those who have problems with unpacking archives on the previous Swarbs and texoman81 links (thank them for their efforts). Download the archives from the links, unpack to the game data folder. I checked, everything is unpacked and working.
    Pack 1
    https://mega.nz/#!iOw11aBQ!cwJ2K7iVb...Ftv8V6hjkW0TA8

Pack 2
    https://mega.nz/#!KSJGiY5D!WessbJ58i...uf7Jy_FT6mNl5g

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast