Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Estates of Perceval of Nottingham

Lucius Malfoy's Avatar Pure-Blood
    Citizen

Default Re: Estates of Perceval of Nottingham

Alan enters the solar of the Earl of Nottingham. His father had failed to make solid connections with the Percevals and failed to serve the King. He hoped to change the fortune of his family and thought it best to approach his father-in-law. Unlike the more submissive nature of the previous William de Percy, Earl Perceval would notice the rather serious and expressionless face of his son-in-law. Alan curtly gives due respect to the Earl before speaking.

My Lord Perceval, I must congratulate you on your family's sudden fortune.

That being the elevation of one of Maud's brothers to the post of the Earl of Northumbria.

I hear he has quite the task in his hands. A good proving grounds for his newly founded position.
    Gaming Director for the Gaming Staff
    Gaming Director for the Play-by-Post Subforum and the RPG Shed

Barry Goldwater's Avatar Mr. Conservative

Default Re: Estates of Perceval of Nottingham

(OOC: Wow. completely forgot about this...)

"So he has," The elder Perceval replied genially. The young man before him was serious and stern-looking, a marked change from his father. But perhaps that was for the better, for old Percy had been incapable of marching to Edgar's aid during Mortain's invasion despite his marital ties to the Cerdicing-supporting Percevals. No matter, it turned out the Percies were unnecessary to a battle where the royal army already easily achieved overkill, and it was all in the past anyway.

"The Danes have landed, or so I hear. It will be quite the test for Richard." William seemed to have no problem with the thought of his eldest son and heir facing a baptism in Danish fire.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123