Thread: Giving a unit knockback.

Default Giving a unit knockback.

I've been trying to recreate an outdated mod (Daemonic Spoder's Vermintide) for my personal use, and one value that continues to elude me (and teh Googlez, and the forum search bar) is knockback.

What I'm trying to do is give a unit, Plague Censor Bearers, a slight knockback effect in melee. I cannot find this value in the tables at all. Can anyone point me in the right direction, please?

Default Re: Giving a unit knockback.

I see nobody has replied to this. I'm a complete newbie so don't take my word for it - but I had a look at the melee_weapons tables...

Do you think it could be "splash attack target size" of the weapon along with "splash attack max attacks"?

A complete guess from a newbie and I can't test it right now, but perhaps the bigger splash attack target size, the more knockback - and the "max attacks" is the maximum number of units knocked back in one attack?

Give it a go, worth a try.

Default Re: Giving a unit knockback.

Hi man

Have you figured it out yet?
    I'm trying to give Malekith a more Kholek like knockback but I can't get it to work. Before I saw your post I had also tried the things you suggested amongst other things like weapon reach etc. but to no avail. I'm starting to wonder if it has to do with animations. I noticed Karl Franz as well had a bigger knockback effect than Malekith regardless of how I changed his stats.