Thread: Heap Abuse on Der Drakken Here...

Default Heap Abuse on Der Drakken Here...

derdorken has sullied your favorite mod! How dare he! Empty your spleens and give him what for on this thread (just don't ask him to read it).

Default Re: Heap Abuse on Der Drakken Here...

Drakken? Who? Oh him! Well the stories and rumours about this 'Drakken' character are all true. You wouldn't believe your ears! LOL

.4 is awesome.. in the early game as the turks I cannot afford more than one siege at a time... the rush approach is not viable, which is realistic and enjoyable... I can play as aggressive as my funding will support.. I have had no issues or bugs other than ones already discussed so far.

Great job!

Dont you have a problem with the seiges? I cant play it since i lose to many units going up one a time on a ladder. never happened before though.

Kye.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokus*Maximus View Post
    Drakken? Who? Oh him! Well the stories and rumours about this 'Drakken' character are all true. You wouldn't believe your ears! LOL
    It's a fair cop m'lud. - dd

Quote Originally Posted by Kye View Post
    Dont you have a problem with the seiges? I cant play it since i lose to many units going up one a time on a ladder. never happened before though.

Kye.

I do not actually play the battles manually anymore.. (not bragging...) but I just can't lose unless my army is really outnumbered and/or outclassed.. if the battle is even close to even odds I will eliminate the entire enemy army and only have minimal losses so I just auto complete every battle... that way it is competitive at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Faramir View Post
    .4 is awesome.. in the early game as the turks I cannot afford more than one siege at a time... the rush approach is not viable, which is realistic and enjoyable... I can play as aggressive as my funding will support.. I have had no issues or bugs other than ones already discussed so far.

Great job!

Excellent! Thank you for the feedback friend Faramir! Cheers! dd

"Dont you have a problem with the seiges? I cant play it since i lose to many units going up one a time on a ladder. never happened before though.

Kye."

I never use ladders