Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: - Grand Preview -

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: - XXL Summer Preview -

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great work!! I've been waiting for some news on RVINA ROMAE for so long!

Looks beautiful !
    Classical World - overhaul mod for Hegemony 3 , Clash of The Ancients. The Real Time Grand Strategy equivalent of Total War
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/classical-world-5

Incredible preview! +Rep

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

I'm very impressed!: thumbsup2

Ohh my, ohh my

Lucius Malfoy's Avatar Pure-Blood
    Citizen

Members of the INVASIO BARBARORVM... you have truly outdone yourselves! Cannot wait for all of this to be released!
    Gaming Director for the Gaming Staff
    Gaming Director for the Play-by-Post Subforum and the RPG Shed

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Guys, this looks indeed amazing.
    Which campaign is going to appear first? From the number of units, it seems it's gonna be Restitutor Orbis?
    JoC
    Mod leader of the SSHIP: traits, ancillaries, scripts, buildings, geography, economy.
    ..............................................................................................................................................................................
    If you want to play a historical mod in the medieval setting the best are:
    Stainless Steel Historical Improvement Project and Broken Crescent.
    Recently, Tsardoms and TGC look also very good. Read my opinions on the other mods here.
    ..............................................................................................................................................................................
    Reviews of the mods (all made in 2018): SSHIP, Wrath of the Norsemen, Broken Crescent.
    Follow home rules for playing a game without exploiting the M2TW engine deficiencies.
    Hints for Medieval 2 moders: forts, merchants, AT-NGB bug, trade fleets.
    Thrones of Britannia: review, opinion on the battles, ideas for modding. Shieldwall is promising!
    Dominant strategy in Rome2, Attila, ToB and Troy: “Sniping groups of armies”. Still there, alas!

Beautiful and marvelous previews! And specilly because finally we have the mighty Goths!!!!

Thanks for all the kind words, guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Jurand of Cracow View Post
    Which campaign is going to appear first? From the number of units, it seems it's gonna be Restitutor Orbis?
    JoC
    The campaigns are all going to be released individually, and if I were to guess, I'd say that RVINA ROMAE is the one closest to a release.

Gäiten's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Rampante-Cid View Post
    Beautiful and marvelous previews! And specilly because finally we have the mighty Goths!!!!
    Well. You will have them in their own variants for the 3rd, 4th and 5th centueries AD

Invasio Barbarorum: Ruina Roma Development Leader - Art made by Joar -Visit my Deviantart: http://gaiiten.deviantart.com/

Oh My God...this is very awesome
    My name is John, Tribune of Legio Ripenses IX Tertiae Italica and loyal servant to the computer generated Emperor, Julianus Flavius Augustus "The Apostles". And I will have my vengeance again The Quadi tribes, barbarian scums who decimated half of my legio in Mediolanum City Siege almost a year ago and Gratianus Flavius "The Traitor", the former Caesar who convince a half of precious my legio to his petty scheme rebellion just 3 months ago in this save game or the next
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IB:Restitutor Orbis Signature courtesy of Joar

This. is.just.what.i.expected !!!!
    What a work guys, amazing !

Very nice, great job guys! Beautiful artwork! This post may be a little late but unfortunately my internet was down for a little more than two weeks due to recent construction work in my neighborhood.

Side note: Glad to see you guys were able to add the Aurelian Walls, very nice.
    Last edited by First Citizen Gallienus; June 16, 2018 at 08:13 PM.

IB:Restitutor Orbis Signature courtesy of Joar.

Thanks!

Julianus Flavius's Avatar Campidoctor

Looking good!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    What have the Romans ever done for us?? apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?
    Some of my favourite quotes:
    "Your god has yet to prove himself more merciful than his predecessors" ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'
    "If you choose to do nothing, they will continue to do this again and again, until there is no-one left in the city, no people for this governement to govern"
    ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'

Thanks!

Eriagon's Avatar Centenarius

Hyped for this! Looks awesome!

mein gott we get the latest version of IBFD :O
    炸鸡

Look who decided to wash up on the shore. And why the hell did you remove me from steam?

IB:Restitutor Orbis Signature courtesy of Joar.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast