Thread: Remove blood splatter on screen part of the blood pack mod Request/Instruction

Default Remove blood splatter on screen part of the blood pack mod Request/Instruction

Hi,

I used to be subscribed to a mod in the workshop that allowed you to have the blood pack but remove the annoying blood splatter that splatter on your screen when you zoom too close.

Does anyone know how to create that mod? Would it be possible to teach me step by step as to how I might create that mod? I never modded anything before. Alternatively, I would also greatly appreciate it if a modder is willing to mod that for me.

Regards,

Wha2les

Default Re: Remove blood splatter on screen part of the blood pack mod Request/Instruction

Here you go.

Default Re: Remove blood splatter on screen part of the blood pack mod Request/Instruction

Quote Originally Posted by izzi View Post
    Here you go.
    Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by wha2les View Post
    Thank you so much!
    No prob

so i unzipped and put the bloodlens.pack into my steamapps/common/shogun2/data folder, and i ran a custom battle and it still seems to splatter the screen? could it be conflict with other mods?

I think i forgot to add a file. This must be fix the problem. Sorry about that. I added the file in the bloodlens.pack that was required to fix it.

I think i forgot to add a file. This must be fix the problem. Sorry about that. I added the file in the bloodlens.pack that was required to fix it.
    It still seems to occur? I do apologize for bothering you!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180527223909_1.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	636.8 KB 
ID:	353517

I think i know what the problem will be. The files are correct, but i think i need to add the landbattle.xml file. I will take a look at it later. Sorry for the delay.

I really appreciate your help. I do apologize for all the bother!

I really appreciate your help. I do apologize for all the bother!
    Normally, this has to fix the issue. I added the xml file in to the pack file. Let me know if it works now?

Normally, this has to fix the issue. I added the xml file in to the pack file. Let me know if it works now?
    It works better! It decreases the amount that get on screen. Is there a way to completely remove the effect though? The one that was on steam completely removed the effect in its entirety. Just curious.

Thanks!

Name:	20180528180651_1.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	558.5 KB 
ID:	353530

It works better! It decreases the amount that get on screen. Is there a way to completely remove the effect though? The one that was on steam completely removed the effect in its entirety. Just curious.

Thanks!

Name:	20180528180651_1.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	558.5 KB 
ID:	353530
    Good question. Don't buy the blood DLC I guess?. I don't know really. I have never really investigated that much in to it.

Good question. Don't buy the blood DLC I guess?. I don't know really. I have never really investigated that much in to it.
    I do wonder what happened to that steam mod... seems weird that the creator would take it down after 6 years...

Thanks for your help though! It's great zooming in again!