Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: [Preview] Update 1.01h

UMCenturion's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: [Preview] Update 1.01h

Quote Originally Posted by metafa View Post
    I would love to ask, please make a habbit of documenting the changes in the changelog on Steam. It's really hard to know for us what changed. Thank you very much! Love the mod. Any ETA on the new version?
    Typically do. Any changes that occur without updates are so little, now one would notice a difference.

Mod Lead - UI/2D Art - Custom Map Editing

Ill be checking today steam for the update

Laetus

This mod is fantastic. I come here everyday to check on the progress of this mod. Good work all.

The economy is broken for at least a few factions. Please refer to my Parthia thread. There is a huge amount of expenses happening behind the scenes that arent depicted in the top bar, nor the economy tab down the bottom. I've got province maintenance for one settlement at ~6500, when the building maintenance costs add up to 3000, for instance. It makes the campaign impossible on any difficulty.

Edit: I believe I can trace some part of it to the fact that when the populace is unhappy (like -85 or so), you get -100% tax. Obviously, that's absurd, because how then can you attempt to deal with the negative public order?
    Last edited by ♠ Thomas Cochrane ♠; June 07, 2018 at 10:15 PM.
    ♠ We Few, We happy few, We Band of Brothers
    For He who sheds His blood with me shall be my Brother ♠

CPU
    : i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz, Water Cooler: Corsair H100i (2x Noctua NF-F12 pull), MoBo: ASRock Z77 Extreme 4,
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1866MHz CL9Red, GPU: ASUS DCIIOC GTX 770, PSU: Corsair AX750,
    Case: Corsair 500r White, SSD: Samsung 840 128gb, Optical: LG BH16NS40 OEM Blu-ray Writer,
    Monitors: Alienware AW2310 23.6" & Samsung UA40ES6200, Audio: Creative T20 Series II &
    Sony HTCT260H, Keyboard: Logitech G510 & K400r, Mouse: Logitech Anywhere Mouse

Zaar's Avatar Semisalis

Ahoy there
    finally online again and totally excited about the beta!!!
    And all your updates on it.... well the original Devīs could learn from you!! Concrats!!
    Question though, is there a link to subscribe where i can read if a newstart is necessary after your almost daily updates/fixes?
    and noooooow, leeeetīs play, yehawww

Quote Originally Posted by ♠ Thomas Cochrane ♠ View Post
    The economy is broken for at least a few factions. Please refer to my Parthia thread. There is a huge amount of expenses happening behind the scenes that arent depicted in the top bar, nor the economy tab down the bottom. I've got province maintenance for one settlement at ~6500, when the building maintenance costs add up to 3000, for instance. It makes the campaign impossible on any difficulty.

Edit: I believe I can trace some part of it to the fact that when the populace is unhappy (like -85 or so), you get -100% tax. Obviously, that's absurd, because how then can you attempt to deal with the negative public order?
    Trace the origin of the unrest and then try to plan building configurations that counter it.

For example playing Rome the problem was unrest due to culture difference (socii & amicci solves that) and lack of food (granary and farms).

The problem with the mod is that information is there, but it's not easy nor quick to find and you don't understand what's going on easily.

That said, I only played Rome so far and didn't study that particular case.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaar View Post
    Ahoy there
    finally online again and totally excited about the beta!!!
    And all your updates on it.... well the original Devīs could learn from you!! Concrats!!
    Question though, is there a link to subscribe where i can read if a newstart is necessary after your almost daily updates/fixes?
    and noooooow, leeeetīs play, yehawww
    Any changelog page to see the list of changes? Can't wait to finish my exams and go on playing your masterpiece!

Quote Originally Posted by DaGrenadier View Post
    Will the wifes not getting any influence be fixed soon also? Right now they are pretty much useless and only worth it if you're marrying them away to a foreign faction.

Thank you for this amazing mod!

Have y'all fixed the bigger issue with my wife getting upset when I play AE for long stretches of time?

Quote Originally Posted by Causeless View Post
    Was glad to be of help! I'd like to say that the rest of the team has done a fantastic job in helping me here and in bringing music modding from a proof-of-concept to reality, so I've got to give a lot of thanks to Sheridan and UMC here.
    Greetings Mr Causeless, i have a question. how did you manage to import those music files to Atila? whats the method that made this possible? any hint or information you would be willing to share would be appreciated. thank you all for your work.

is this so called stability update?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234