Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: Fake News Clarification: Volume One

Default Re: Fake News Clarification: Volume One

Right, orange man bad, catholic school boys bad. I understand that advancing your ideology is impossible without relying on complete falsities I guess. You've still at this point completely failed at proving any of your points. I've provided sources that prove that the narrative here has been completely debunked - you insist that it hasn't without providing any evidence- yet you insist I am in the wrong. Yeah, the only person you're fooling is yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Pontifex Maximus View Post
    Right, orange man bad, catholic school boys bad. I understand that advancing your ideology is impossible without relying on complete falsities I guess. You've still at this point completely failed at proving any of your points. I've provided sources that prove that the narrative here has been completely debunked - you insist that it hasn't without providing any evidence- yet you insist I am in the wrong. Yeah, the only person you're fooling is yourself.
    Well, I didn't even refer to the orange man, and you seem to be confused about what we're arguing here. The coverage of MAGA hat kids was only one of the examples. You provided 3 examples. I address the problems with those examples on post #272. Since then you've been trying your best not to address that post. I apologize to all for enabling you to do that. If you can't stand by the examples you give you should have looked for others.
    The Armenian Issue

So you believe Trump was legitimately elected (read the Russian collusion story is fake news) and the Covington kids are exonerated from any wrongdoing? If so, I will admit I jumped the gun on your post.

So you believe Trump was legitimately elected (read the Russian collusion story is fake news) and the Covington kids are exonerated from any wrongdoing? If so, I will admit I jumped the gun on your post.
    Sigh... Post #272... I understand that you've realized that your initial premise was faulty hence you're trying to avoid talking about facts as much as possible. Its rather pointless to ask me if the MAGA hat kids are exonerated or not. There is more falsehoods on how main stream media portrayed the event compared to the portrayal itself. I pointed at these in the linked post in detail from actual links to main stream media articles and videos. You ignored that. We can portray a similar picture with Trump and Russia coverage as well. The issue there is not whether I think he was elected legitimately or not, the issue there was your claim that the main stream media was lying about it. You tried to show that by linking to a main stream media article that criticized the failures in coverage which was quite self destructive for your position. At this point I'm not sure if you're trying to discuss fake news or you're simply trying to rant post after an other. Especially since you seem to be staying away from mentioning Fox News.
    The Armenian Issue

They lied, without a shadow of a doubt. Have you not heard how hundreds of leftist journalists on huffpo and buzzfeed were fired for their role in this story? Thousands of journalists have lost their jobs over these false news stories in the past two weeks, this is mainstream news.

What a ing stupid argument. I am absolutely cackling that you've decided to link the obviously fake Covington story with the less obviously fake Russia collusion story. According to you, they are equally efficacious which to me means they are equally . You've bough the MSM anti-Trump line which relies on the insistence that orange man bad and that you have no actual proof for that which you are asserting. Your media sources have failed you in a huge way. You have two choices: you can either choose to continue to believe these debunked sources or prove the fact on your own. So which is it?
    Last edited by Pontifex Maximus; February 02, 2019 at 03:26 PM.

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

They lied, without a shadow of a doubt. Have you not heard how hundreds of leftist journalists on huffpo and buzzfeed were fired for their role in this story? Thousands of journalists have lost their jobs over these false news stories in the past two weeks, this is mainstream news.
    Now you are lying cuts at both organizations are the results of the economics of online journalism not going as predicted. You might as well claim GM was closing plants for the same reason. There may be some disciplinary firings but I did not bother to check, but the organizations predicted big and got investment but were both unable to generate revenue and investors got fickle. About what people said about Amazon for a while 20 years ago but Amazon turned the corner and people drank the kool aid.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

What a ing stupid argument. I am absolutely cackling that you've decided to link the obviously fake Covington story with the less obviously fake Russia collusion story. According to you, they are equally efficacious which to me means they are equally . You've bough the MSM anti-Trump line which relies on the insistence that orange man bad and that you have no actual proof for that which you are asserting. Your media sources have failed you in a huge way. You have two choices: you can either choose to continue to believe these debunked sources or prove the fact on your own. So which is it?
    Hey, hey, hey! Enough is enough. The level of intellectual bankruptcy in your arguments is biblical. You're trying to pass lay offs due to shifting industry trends as if they were the result of some major fake news incident. Of course, this is all a result of your failure to address actual substance. You think you can keep this on by simply ranting forever. You deliberately trying to push the conversation in a different direction every time someone stops to pin you in your place. For one last time post #272...
    The Armenian Issue

Well I can't help it if you are willing to overlook facts in order to support your political narrative. You're of the same mind of these demonstrably failing, leftist news outlets. Good luck

Well I can't help it if you are willing to overlook facts in order to support your political narrative. You're of the same mind of these demonstrably failing, leftist news outlets. Good luck
    You are directly accusing me of explicitly and literally what you're doing here. Unfortunately, this is a common tactic utilized by many. Good luck indeed.
    The Armenian Issue

Papay's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Another typical fake news. Turk shootis family members for domestic reasons in Utrecht and far right media discover ISIS connections

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ch-netherlands

Unfortunatelly if you are informed from these sites you believe far right lies
    Last edited by Papay; March 18, 2019 at 01:14 PM.

As opposed to moral schizophrenia of mainstream media?