Thread: One last question

Default One last question

So, if any mod adds new custom units there is no way to fix sound issue (bow cannons)? Sinfonia don't help, often just make things worse (more units with cannon-bows).

Maybe I could insert info from unit tables straight in the data.pack? But I doubt it can be done.

I tried for quite long to play with Scope's ninja mods and didn't find any info about how to fix sound bugs rather the SS tool. I even downloaded sound_fix from Darthmod to test (surely didn't work)

So, I will be very greatful if someone answer: is there a way or I should just abandon that thoughts?

Because it annoys so much. SO MUCH. I even don't know is it possible now or not.

Default Re: One last question

Alright, no one cares.

Default Re: One last question

I don't think that's the problem. SS sometimes work, sometimes not. It's not a stable way to fix the sound. I am also working around the sound problem. The problem is that there is no good converter to fix that issue (yet). There is one (from the same creator), but it's just beta, and it doesn't work probably. As there are many unknown fields in the database. If i found a fix, i will surely added it in the Tools and Tutorials section. But i completely understand that it is annoying (same for me).
    EDIT: I have (normally) fixed the issue. You can find the fix here.
    Last edited by izzi; May 28, 2018 at 12:36 PM.