Thread: Griffon Mount for Tyrion?

Default Griffon Mount for Tyrion?

So, I don't quite know if this is the right place for it, and this is my first topic here... heck it's my first post!

But the matter at hand is not my newbiness (though that could be debated) and is instead on the possibility of adding a Griffon Mount to Tyrion. I know, I know, it isn't a very lore-friendly addition to the game, but I thought it would be a cool idea. Hence this thread, which will mostly be questions from me, answers to those questions as I discover them or (hopefully) someone more experienced in this community decides to give a helping hand, and sporadic updates with the progress for this potential (for now) mod.

So I have read through the various guides on modding (how they apply to Warhammer 2), and I have two questions.

1, Beyond actually creating the mod, the tables and such, which tables would I need? I was looking at that "Tyrion and Teclis Dragon Mounts" mod, hoping to reverse-engineer something, but I'm not making much headway. I only have some basic notions here...

2, Is there anything I should be extra on guard for, complications/mistakes-wise?

Default Re: Griffon Mount for Tyrion?

You might check https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...chtext=griffon for guidance about which tables to use ( there is also Tyrion with dragon mod that could also help.
    I am messing around with mounts and mods for personal use and usually there are no big problems either model gets glitched or something but usually just save copy and if you deactivate mod it is ok again.
    I noticed most of animation for male elf models are interchangeable so it should work ( not sure about Malekith though).
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Into the fires of battle, unto the anvil of war!

Default Re: Griffon Mount for Tyrion?

Ohh! Thank you! Hmm... looking at this it seems like I would only need to compare and contrast that mod with the Dragon Mount one, duplicate a few things, switch them around, and end up with a mod that gives Griffons to Tyrion and Nobles, and Pegasi to mages.