Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Various retextures - modders resource

Default Re: Various retextures - modders resource

I believe this links works.

Into the fires of battle, unto the anvil of war!

Quote Originally Posted by kelembribor21 View Post
    I believe this links works.

Thank you so much. I wish you have a nice day

I edited slightly face and feather textures of Eltharion the Grim. It is minor tweak and my personal preference. I didn't like rosy cheeks his bright eye color and feathers, so it is slightly darker and different pattern. I also use Tyrion's animation for him on foot , since in lore his more renowned as fighter than mage.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Edited

LINK DOWNLOAD

Pavikjan's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by kelembribor21 View Post
    I edited slightly face and feather textures of Eltharion the Grim. It is minor tweak and my personal preference. I didn't like rosy cheeks his bright eye color and feathers, so it is slightly darker and different pattern. I also use Tyrion's animation for him on foot , since in lore his more renowned as fighter than mage.

Edited

LINK DOWNLOAD
    Can you please make this a mod? Like upload Eltharion with Tyrion's animation and with the new face texture? Please?

I don't have ability to mod properly lacking the skills, I mostly focus on texturing and most of the stuff is self learned or by looking other mods.
    I didn't also joined Workshop because most people demand stuff to be compatible to various mods, or often updates so I don't do that.

I really want to help so unless some better learned modder would like to help, here are ways to do it.

I could post you way how I have done it in my game.Or post moded file pack, which you will need to subscribe to on steam and copy it over the original located in downloaded or data folder. That pack also contains some of Ror units I have edited and mage variants.

I copied in land units tables - from data.pack in Warhammer II/data folder ,

wh2_dlc15_hef_cha_eltharion_the_grim_0

copy entire row and change main_animation
    hu1d_hef_lord_sword

That will change animation but since he uses spear in main hand and sword in other, we need to change new variant and definition, so that spear will remain when he is on horse and both will be when he is on Stormwing.
    To do that we need to copy his row from data in unit_variants_tables.
    Then edit variant_tables to link (variant_name: wh2_dlc15_hef_cha_eltharion_the_grim_0) with new variant_file_name (asu_eltharion)

Finally we need to add definition file (asu_eltharion) and place it in variantmeshdefinitions folder and place dds texture in folder wh_variantmodels/hu1d/hef/hef_eltharion/tex

Other way is to download, extract 7zip file and copy pack file over subscribed version.
    Currently I use that with some Ror's I have added for High Elves in this mod
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...archtext=glory

When subscribed you need to find location and copy edited version. Note that this mod adds some new units (Ror's for High Elves and edits textures for some mages). It works in latest game version though it wasn't updated long but I activate it using Total War Mod Manager by Kaedrin.

This is the link for edited hef_glory mod.
    Last edited by kelembribor21; June 22, 2020 at 08:31 PM.

Someone asked me to do Imrik's face, just removed his eye bags and smoothed face texture trying to make face look more like his portrait, small fixes some people don't like it , I preffer it to Macaulay Culkin/Steve Buschemi look.

Portrait/Retex

Here is link for texture files which replace original.
    Last edited by kelembribor21; June 29, 2020 at 07:19 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123