Thread: Increasing the number of generals per turn

Default Increasing the number of generals per turn

First of all, I am sorry to speak bad English.

I am sick of waiting for one general per turn, so I would like to edit the number of producing generals per turn like 2 or 3. (I know that Vanilla normally produce 1 general per 1 turn.)

Which table is associated with this? Could you tell me anyone?

Default Re: Increasing the number of generals per turn

Hello. I don't understand what you mean exactly, as long as you have money and enough "imperium" to be able to create generals, there is no limit by turns.

P.S: If you want get "imperium" more easily, you have modify the "fame_levels" table.

What I want to say is that I want to make a lot of generals. (it is not related to imperium level. I don't want to increase the number of armies because I have already known how to do it.)

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel_80 View Post
    Hello. I don't understand what you mean exactly, as long as you have money and enough "imperium" to be able to create generals, there is no limit by turns.

P.S: If you want get "imperium" more easily, you have modify the "fame_levels" table.

What I want to say is that I want to make a lot of generals. (it is not related to imperium level. I don't want to increase the number of armies because I have already known how to do it.)

"Many", What does it mean for you? Infinite?
    This yes is related with the "imperium" (and number of cities), you must adjust it in the "fame_levels" table.

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel_80 View Post
    "Many", What does it mean for you? Infinite?
    This yes is related with the "imperium" (and number of cities), you must adjust it in the "fame_levels" table.

Hmm... I am sorry to bother you, I mean...infinite "Available Generals"?

In addition, Do you have any idea how to edit "melee attack" stat in unit?

The "melee_attack" in "land_units" table. Regarding the generals, I'm afraid it's not possible change it.