Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [SUBMOD] Pilum in Hand for Romans

Default Re: [submod] Pilum in Hand for Romans

Hm,

can you pls tell me how to install this mod (for dummies)? The download works great for me. Unzip as well. But where to put the .pack-file? To the AE-Mod-stuff (steamapps-common-workshop-..) or in my steamapps-> attila-folder to the other .pack.
    Sorry for being a noob ^^

Great modification btw! This is a great great complementary for having a better experience with this outstanding mod Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Leibniz View Post
    Hm,

can you pls tell me how to install this mod (for dummies)? The download works great for me. Unzip as well. But where to put the .pack-file? To the AE-Mod-stuff (steamapps-common-workshop-..) or in my steamapps-> attila-folder to the other .pack.

Great modification btw! This is a great great complementary for having a better experience with this outstanding mod Thank you!

Got it! For all of you who have the same issue just check the following video on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cru5DytGbnU

Clint_Eastwood's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Leibniz View Post
    Hm,

All mods go into data folder for any newer Total War games, apologies if your new to the game but I also seen that you have worked this out already!

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Pilum in Hand for Romans

I cant get the mod to work for some reason, my legions just carry swords, I have the steam AE version and this mod is in the Data folder and I don't know whats wrong.
    Last edited by kanzy; October 28, 2018 at 08:42 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

Quote Originally Posted by kanzy View Post
    I cant get the mod to work for some reason, my legions just carry swords, I have the steam AE version and this mod is in the Date folder and I don't know whats wrong.
    I have the same problem!!

I fixed my issue with the mod by using the non-steam version of AE, Just download the two parts or Copy them from the workshop folder to Attila/data folder and rename them.

Quote Originally Posted by kanzy View Post
    I cant get the mod to work for some reason, my legions just carry swords, I have the steam AE version and this mod is in the Data folder and I don't know whats wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander38 View Post
    I have the same problem!!
    The mod works fine with the file in data folder and it has no negative effects to the AE main mod

Updated for latest version of AE mod, enjoy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12