Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Imperator: Rome - new Paradox title

PikeStance's Avatar ⚜️ Omnipresent ⚜️
    Artifex

Blog Entries

Default Re: Imperator: Rome - new Paradox title

I forgot the Hellenistic pack. (oops)

The discount kicks in if you purchase 30 USD or more (I don't know off hand in BP, but it looks equivalent if you are saying 5 BP)
    Buying the game would give you a discount. There is also a red package in which I assume it is possible to earn enough points to get another 5 off.

I have pre-ordered just two games; Heart of Iron 4 (I was teaching WW2 history at the time and I was already playing HoI3) and now 3K. Why? I am married and between Chinese New Year and Christmas, my wife was agreeable to spending that much. My wife is Chinese and I live in China, so I have a strong interest.

I personally see no issue preordering especially with free stuff with it. Games are going to be buggy these days. With the current technology, a buggy game is far less detrimental than in the old days.
    MODDERS WANTED | MY PATRONAGES
    Imperial Splendour is looking for Modders and Researchers. SEE AD HERE
    If interested, contact PikeStance(Mod Leader/Manager) or Quintus Hortensius Hortalus (Mod leader /Lead Artist)

Under the Patronage of Omnipotent- Q | Member of the House of Wild Bill Kelso
    Patron of
    _Tataros_
    | Magister Militum Flavius Aetius | Alwyn | Lord Oda Nobunaga | Massive_attack | Hayabusa Sushi|
    Proposed the Following for PHALERA: Mangalore & sumskilz | OPIFEX: wangrin, z3n, and Swiss Halberdier

Be all you can be and Join MODDING STAFF now! |House of Noble Discourse

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Content Staff

@herne many thanks!

@anna_gein Ironically I'm getting fatigued because total war isn't releasing any more DLC!

Azorica's Avatar Laetus

Can't say i'm not hyped...

But at the same time I fear that all these new features will result in a less than brilliant launch. They have done worse with simpler things.

Also I fear a DLC whoring as seem to be common pratice with Paradox lately.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3