Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hates the games/races trait out of control.

Domaje's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Hates the games/races trait out of control.

If I can give you my 2 cents, rather than tweaking the files, you should juste use the building.
    The bad traits for the Romans are triggered when you have the lvl2 or higher entertainment building built in the settlement, but you do not use it. I am talking of the Yearly Games, that does not cost you any mnai and does not give you any PO bonus either.
    You should use at least the Monthly Games when possible, because it gives a solid PO bonus (30% IIRC) and cost only 500 mnai/turn. Which is more or less the upkeep cost of a unit of Cohors Sociorum.
    So I would advise you to lower your garrisons, particularly if they are made of romans units which are expensive, in the settlements where you have a governor, use the games instead and enjoy the savings.
    If you like having big garrissons, you can also launch the games in the settlement where you educate your young FMs, as it will trigger the good traits.

Silius Saurus's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Hates the games/races trait out of control.

At the end of the day I stuffed up the game, it crashes when I try to play it. So now I have to reinstall it. The best laid plans of mice and men, I suppose.

Next release?
    "If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan it properly". -- Nick Lappos

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12