Thread: Game keeps Alt + Tab on me by simply clicking the left on the mouse

Default Game keeps Alt + Tab on me by simply clicking the left on the mouse

This didn't used to happen before, but now suddenly I can't play the game because doing simple actions like left clicking suddenly kicks me out of the game into the desk top. So I click the game's icon and it puts me back right where I left off, I click on a battalion to give them and order and, boom! Right back out as if I pressed Alt + Tab.

I doubt this is a thing of the mod. Might be something else entirely, but I'd figure I'd ask here. I'll also look into posting this on a pard of these boards that handles the technical stuff. Any help would be appreciated.

Default Re: Game keeps Alt + Tab on me by simply clicking the left on the mouse

Once you get back into the game, open up the steam menu with shift-tab and then close that with the escape key. See if that helps.

Default Re: Game keeps Alt + Tab on me by simply clicking the left on the mouse

Quote Originally Posted by theRealBassist1 View Post
    Once you get back into the game, open up the steam menu with shift-tab and then close that with the escape key. See if that helps.
    It's a disc version