Page 28 of 78 FirstFirst ... 318192021222324252627282930313233343536373853 ... LastLast

Thread: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

Default Re: [Tech] AE BETA 1.0 Bug Reports

Quote Originally Posted by UMCenturion View Post
    Can you provide your save game so I can replicate it?
    Hi UMCenturion, tried uploading save then goes past the limit of 10.00 mb is around 15.00mb there any alternative ways to send you the save?

UMCenturion's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by BRUTUS View Post
    Hi UMCenturion, tried uploading save then goes past the limit of 10.00 mb is around 15.00mb there any alternative ways to send you the save?
    Try uploading to a google drive, then get a shareable link. Then just post the link here. Thanks!

Mod Lead - UI/2D Art - Custom Map Editing

UMCenturion, what time is the latest patch coming? Also is the historical event issue fixed? Thanks

Savegame: https://anonfile.com/30xeI9e0b0/Atti...iding_Bug.save

When you start the savegame there is a carthaginian fleet to the west of Italy.

1. First off, check your current relations with Liguria: https://i.imgur.com/9nWUCb8.jpg -13 from blockading, ok, I did that at some point because I was testing. Not sure whether it was in front of the coast of liguria, but anyway, it is mulitple turns back and probably legit.

2. Set the carthaginian fleet to raiding. It then raids this trade route: https://i.imgur.com/nVadMTe.jpg Between Rome and the Vettones. Nothing with Liguria, nothing. And the fleet is not near Liguria but actually around a 1000 km further south their territory.

3. End the turn.

4. When it's your turn again, look at your relationship with Liguria: https://i.imgur.com/R92PKmV.jpg

-27 relations? WHY? Why are they impacted when I blockaded Roman trade with a totally different tribe/nation?

Try the same again without putting your stance at "raiding" in step 2. It stays -13, and this proves this has to do with that action, although there is no Liguria anywhere where the raiding takes place and it's not a trade route they use. I am confused.

I am very sure they don't trade with Rome, as they even give me a relationship bonus because I raid Rome. This HAS to be a bug. I am just not sure whether it's an AE or actually an Attila bug.

Has anybody got an explanation for this?

Quote Originally Posted by UMCenturion View Post
    Try uploading to a google drive, then get a shareable link. Then just post the link here. Thanks!
    Will this work?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15qi...ew?usp=sharing

Cheers, UM

Hi, need to report a glitch in the pop - up historical messages at the start of each turn, they got desyncronised. I am in turn year 189 BC, but my message is repeating the messages from 194 BC.
    Overall, i play Carthage, and to recover the ground attacking spain and sicily in same time, was a walk in the park. ROME as AI is passive and did not bother me again since i drove them out of afrika. They landed only once and retreat fast next turn on sea.

Quote Originally Posted by juliussharp View Post
    Hi, need to report a glitch in the pop - up historical messages at the start of each turn, they got desyncronised. I am in turn year 189 BC, but my message is repeating the messages from 194 BC.
    Overall, i play Carthage, and to recover the ground attacking spain and sicily in same time, was a walk in the park. ROME as AI is passive and did not bother me again since i drove them out of afrika. They landed only once and retreat fast next turn on sea.
    Also need to add, ROME is begging me for peace now that i own Sicily and Spain posessions.

Not a bug per say, but I think it is game breaking.
    When you assault a city wall and manage to destroy a tower when still having troops deployed close to the tower will basically wipe the entire squad out.
    This wouldnt be a problem if unit pathing was better but since this is a Total War game and all, it is not.
    It is frustrating to have to always keep this in mind when attacking and I think it really damages the sensation of attacking, since you now only can send in one unit at a time in fear of the towers collapsing on more than one unit.
    Wouldnt it make more sense for the towers to be "cleared" and thus rendered unusable or perhaps like in other TW games, having the towers change owner. The abrupt demolition of the towers is not immersive, what general in his right mind would order his troops to destroy the towers when there was still troops around the base of it?

Macedon unit bugs:

Phillip missing sword:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1402375747

Pike unit missing secondary weapon:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1402375685
    Shogun 2, no thanks I will stick with Kingdoms SS.

City of "Gortyna" on Crete doesn't have main capital building. Can't build siege ladders as well. After manually defeating the garrison, can't capture this city.

I believe your last update create a siege bug, also were you able to allow Romans to raise new factions when they take a city??

New patch bugged city capture/ occupation, post battle option says "do nothing." Across all factions.
    Last edited by stevehoos; June 04, 2018 at 12:37 AM.
    Shogun 2, no thanks I will stick with Kingdoms SS.

Guys,

.. anyone? Look at this, urgent bug that got created in the latest release.... cant do anything with the game...

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1402469134

Clint_Eastwood's Avatar Tiro

Were the siege towers for attacking walls and the lack of flaming buildings fixed in this update as I don't see them corrected with latest patch? I understand this was only part 1 of mod that was updated as Part 2 is the model files etc..

After the latest update today, city capture is bugged. All there is "do nothing".

Want to add to the other posters that city capture is as of today impossible. Which kind of beats the purpose of the game haha I'll put my campaign on hold for now.
    Patronised by Voltaire le Philosophe

Therefore One hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the most skillful. Seizing the enemy without fighting is the most skillful. War is of vital importance to the state and should not be engaged carelessly... - Sun Tzu

Orochimaru & Aizen you must Die!! Bankai Dattebayo!!

UMCenturion I do play the game in English all total war games for me all come in English. But there may be something wrong with my computer not connecting to your mod. All other total war games play smooth no problem. Updated my nvidia as well. Ancient empires mod crashes straight to desk top when loading a new campaign. Can't even get started. If anyone's good at computers let me know what's getting in the way of playing this mod.

Quote Originally Posted by chasm470 View Post
    UMCenturion I do play the game in English all total war games for me all come in English. But there may be something wrong with my computer not connecting to your mod. All other total war games play smooth no problem. Updated my nvidia as well. Ancient empires mod crashes straight to desk top when loading a new campaign. Can't even get started. If anyone's good at computers let me know what's getting in the way of playing this mod.
    I am going to try and help you out here, firtsly I need to know have you done these:

1. Verified your game cache?
    2. Disabled all other mods?
    3. You have downloaded parts 1 & 2 of the mod?

before we move to any other stages I need to know that the above have been completed. Keep me posted, cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Clint_Eastwood View Post
    I am going to try and help you out here, firtsly I need to know have you done these:

1. Verified your game cache?
    2. Disabled all other mods?
    3. You have downloaded parts 1 & 2 of the mod?

before we move to any other stages I need to know that the above have been completed. Keep me posted, cheers
    Yes sir thanks. I verified my game cache. Everything was good. I don't have any other mods but this one. And I have downloaded part 1 and 2.

Quote Originally Posted by chasm470 View Post
    Yes sir thanks. I verified my game cache. Everything was good. I don't have any other mods but this one. And I have downloaded part 1 and 2.
    Now tell me again what your crash is and list when it occurs? Is it just campaign game or do custom battles crash as well?
    Last edited by Clint_Eastwood; June 04, 2018 at 05:11 AM.