Page 8 of 78 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617183358 ... LastLast

Thread: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

UMCenturion's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: [Tech] AE BETA 1.0 Bug Reports

Quote Originally Posted by greedogre View Post
    i have update my save on post 114 can you take a look
    Do you have another save prior to that? Are you able to load that currently?

Mod Lead - UI/2D Art - Custom Map Editing

I'm having a lot of crashes when I either quick load my last save or load into a battle. I read the above instructions on cleaning out my data folder, but It's not clear to me which, if any, of the files should be removed. The file details shows that they were all updated on 5/18 (the day the mod dropped), so I am hesitant to delete anything.

Can someone tell me exactly what files should be in there if one is only playing Ancient Empires (This mod is so awesome, that's all I want to play right now). The install instructions

Here's a screenshot of my data folder:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	112.4 KB 
ID:	353379

Quote Originally Posted by mwood54 View Post
    I'm having a lot of crashes when I either quick load my last save or load into a battle. I read the above instructions on cleaning out my data folder, but It's not clear to me which, if any, of the files should be removed. The file details shows that they were all updated on 5/18 (the day the mod dropped), so I am hesitant to delete anything.

Can someone tell me exactly what files should be in there if one is only playing Ancient Empires (This mod is so awesome, that's all I want to play right now). The install instructions

Here's a screenshot of my data folder:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	112.4 KB 
ID:	353379
    What about Part 1...?
    Vespasian's own: Up the Augusta! For Cato!

AE: Battle Balancing and BAI.

In my campaign as Pergamon almost every turn is winter and i it is impossible to deal with the negative traits. Im now bankrupt, I have disbanded my entire army and still have a -2000 income every turn. Also just as a note; trade buildings are completely useless. My marble quarry produces 250 worth of marble, but it costs 600 to upkeep? wtf

Playing as Nabatea, the siege of Jerusalem is broken for me, units can't get off walls and there also seem to be some invisible walls on the battlements, not allowing them to move past some points.

The Armenian general unit is a skirmisher cav. Dont know if that was intentional but the starting army has a cataphract unit in it I think it would make more sense if the general unit was a cataphract unit too

Noticed this when starting a new campaign after the update: The game starts in Spring instead of summer. I'm guessing, since there are 2TPY, that the game alternates between Summer/Winter. However, this isn't the case on turn 1.

So, when starting a new campaign it goes like this: SPRING>SUMMER>WINTER>SUMMER>WINTER. This gives you some weird effects with income and food right off the bat, since only the Summer and Winter months seem to have the correct modifiers.

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by UMCenturion View Post
    Can you upload a save game please. also what is the faction turn that it is crashing on?
    How do I upload the save game? And where to find it? (sorry for asking )
    It is Rome btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Petellius View Post
    What about Part 1...?
    So ...models_pack2.pack and ...master_pack1.pack files are in the workshop/content folders, but I didn't see instructions on bringing both of them into the attila data folder, but I obviously copied the models_pack2.pack file into the data folder and forgot the master pack file. Should I just copy the master file over to the data folder? It's weird because it basically works with just the models file. Regardless, let me know if that is what I should do now and thanks for the reply Petellius!

Reply for post or edit, go advanced , look add files icon and you are close only zip, use example 7-zip
    users appdata roaming CA Attila save
    Last edited by Harry-TW; May 20, 2018 at 02:57 PM.

Also CTD when trying to load a save, happened both on a quick save and a manual one.

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Harry-TW View Post
    Reply for post or edit, go advanced , look add files icon and you are close only zip, use example 7-zip
    Thanks! Soo where in the world do I find saved games file? I can't seem to find in the attila files? or is it called something else? Have not done this since first Rome

look up and following folders
    or down xd
    AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Attila\save_games
    Last edited by Harry-TW; May 20, 2018 at 03:05 PM.

Qanats (sanitation buildings) cant be built and it makes the campaign frustrating because you constantly have plagues. I will see if researching "qanat systems" that gives access to the tier 2 building will fix it but since you cant even see the building in the building menu i doubt it will fix it since you cant build the first tier building either.

Didn't see anything about it, but was the immortal Hannibal fixed? First battle I spent ten minutes with four units attacking him as he retreated. Only model left, but wouldn't die.

Or if this meant to be so his dumb AI desire to solo charge at the start of the battle won't kill him?
    It is what it is, nothing more, nothing less
    In life, pain and death are the only things shared by everyone

Foederatus

look up and following folders
    or down xd
    AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Attila\save_games
    Thanks but trying that it says the file is too big 17mb... whyyyy is my life so hard

i can load without problem, atually it's my second battle so not very far from the game, i guess i will use manue install version instead of steamworkshop version and restart again
    Last edited by greedogre; May 20, 2018 at 03:30 PM.

Use 7-zip. Ups i tried for test not help 18MB xd. You can upload on someone site...
    Last edited by Harry-TW; May 20, 2018 at 03:32 PM.

Foederatus

use 7-zip
    still 17mb ?

Just bad luck xD. That mod doing huge saves:/