Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 1234567891011122752 ... LastLast

Thread: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

Senator

Default Re: [Tech] AE BETA 1.0 Bug Reports

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Citizen Levies are invisible at range, except for what looks like their helmets.

Any known problems with playability on Macs? I know I know get a PC. Currently playing on mac and able to load the game. Bugs I have noticed so far, Missing characters on faction selection screen, Rome republic infantry (hastati,princeps, triarii) are missing shields. Crashes after one turn while playing with any faction, always crashes on Armenias turn.

Seasons sometimes skip summer and autumn, going straight from sping to winter at the end of a turn. Obviously this completely breaks the economy.

Also I got beseiged by the AI earlier and they bring large ladders and towers to a settlement with small walls, they couldn't use the towers and ladders, I had to go out to meet them outside the walls to finish the fight. Everything else seems to be working as intended on my end.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180518231531_1.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	621.3 KB 
ID:	353353

Not sure how to get rid of ruins from a decimated settlement.

I can dismantle the ruines now, but i had to update the harbor first.

I'm unable to recruit any naval units (including naval mercenaries) after appointing an admiral. Tried to do so in Campaigns with Carthage, Egypt, and Seleucids doesn't work for me.

Scratch that, seasons seem to skip kind of randomly, except I never seem to get autumn. In fact the first time autumn is meant to come around is when the seasons start skipping. Turn 1 I get spring, turn 2 I get summer, turn 3 I get winter and then it skips between spring, summer and winter, never getting autumn. It gets to winter every other turn after turn 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronologger View Post
    Scratch that, seasons seem to skip kind of randomly, except I never seem to get autumn. In fact the first time autumn is meant to come around is when the seasons start skipping. Turn 1 I get spring, turn 2 I get summer, turn 3 I get winter and then it skips between spring, summer and winter, never getting autumn. It gets to winter every other turn after turn 3.
    This is huge. I saw it in the Youtube videos as well. Please fix urgently, it makes it tough to get the economy running. thanks.

Guys, I spent more than 2 hours calculating and formulating strategies before the first end turn. By the 3rd/4th turn bankruptcy. LOVE the mod. Haven't had this much fun in TW in a long time. Whatever changes you guys make, please, please do not dumb down the complexity. But, economy needs to be fixed - It would be awesome if I can reach Turn 5. LOL.

Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Emines View Post
    Kingdom of pergamons dynasty tree spawns with all its member dead for me.
    Scroll down, living family members (attalus) are down the family tree. I suspect the others are added for the sake of history.
    There goes the human intellect: give them an inch, and they run a mile in the wrong direction.

Off all the gauls, the belgians are the bravest ... ==> Julius Caesar

Quote Originally Posted by hershv View Post
    Guys, I spent more than 2 hours calculating and formulating strategies before the first end turn. By the 3rd/4th turn bankruptcy. LOVE the mod. Haven't had this much fun in TW in a long time. Whatever changes you guys make, please, please do not dumb down the complexity. But, economy needs to be fixed - It would be awesome if I can reach Turn 5. LOL.
    Haha, love that you enjoy it!

-- New hotfix out with food and economy changes. This will be implemented into the main pack later today. For now, run the game with all 3 packs; Part 1, Part 2 and @@@@_Update
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires

Anyone else have problems reading Unit Information Cards during battle as Carthage?
    The Purple background and Purple/Brown font is whacky.

Fighting the battle of Zama at 4 am, Hell Yeah!!!
    Gongrats guys on the release, Finally!

No major problem yet! Except for the purplish text color on a purple background of the unit information cards during battle as Carthage...
    Also After beating Scipio as Hannibal, I didn't get a victory msg!
    I got only a msg of historical info, which says Scipio has won the battle of Zama, while I'm sure he was dead enough to become the Africanus
    Maybe change it to " Scipio has lost to Hannibal in the battel of Zama, could that be the end of the second punic war! will Carthage advance to crush Rome once and for all!"
    I don't know, just some alt history scenario!!

A small note: Maybe you can make the elephants models a pit more larger? and stronger against cav.!! Just a suggestion...

I'll be mainly playing the Mod now, I'll report any issues if encountered,
    Anyhow, I really wanna thank you so much for your great work guys

With the victory conditions for the Parthia is very high strange years number Is this a bug?
    Last edited by Harry-TW; May 19, 2018 at 04:51 AM.

Senator

The Mercenary Aetolian Thureophoroi have an upkeep of 1262 per turn, seems a bit excessive compared to other units, reported as most likely an oversight.

I had a ctd whilst besieging Corinth with the Macedonians

Clint_Eastwood's Avatar Tiro

Can you add spear wall for auxiliary roman troops please? Also a change so that the roman legions hold the pilum then change to gladius when in melee would be nice.

again, congrats on the mod and it makes Attila worth playing now with this mod!
    Last edited by Clint_Eastwood; May 19, 2018 at 06:03 AM.

No description port 4 level in Neapolis, maybe in all Rome.

Quote Originally Posted by Totalknight View Post
    This is huge. I saw it in the Youtube videos as well. Please fix urgently, it makes it tough to get the economy running. thanks.

Just to reiterate this point:

I get winter follwed by summer? (a tree) recurring....

Is this a known bug?

Will a full attilla and mod reinstall help?

Awsome mod though. One battle ive had with Pergamon was great!

Only summer and winter in game. Spring only 1 time cant remove. No autum.