Page 40 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1530313233343536373839404142434445464748495065 ... LastLast

Thread: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

Default Re: [Tech] AE BETA 1.0 Bug Reports

Yes .I lower the parameters in spite of my very good PC nothing nor made.
    I am to hope because I really wait for this mod, I specify no mod on the march.

Libertus

Question: is the squalor/sanitation mechanic working correctly? I am rife all over my republic with diseases, despite +ve sanitation.

E.g. I had +17 sanitation in Rome at 171 BC; yet two years later in 169 BC I have a disease outbreak!?! At +17 sanitation the tool tip states "Local sanitation outweighs squalor. This settlement faces no risk of a disease outbreak".

Thanks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rome 169BC.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	674.0 KB 
ID:	353859Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rome 171BC.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	637.6 KB 
ID:	353860

it seems ai never recruit any naval forces except admiral. is that normal? I experienced it in my 3 different campaigns and 3 different patches.

Default Re: Ancient Empires Attila, 202BC - Project Outline

Hello. First I want to thank the team for a great mod. This mod is the main reason that I bought Attila.

I don't know if this is a bg or not, but I notice several behaviors of AIs when I played through several campaigns:

1. In some regions, the AI seems not to get enough food for winter like Rome' Magna Gracia, especial after the k patch that increase food consumption. They mostly build Fertilize base buidings.

2. AIs in Crete island doesn't build provincial capital building. So i can't imcrst seige tower to attack.

3. AIs tend to lay seige for a long time (more than 5 turns) even they have 3 stacks of army, and the garrison only have half a stack. This leads to attritions through several winters, and finally they lift the seige.

Also I think the current food consumption and public order system right now also apply to AI, this prevent the AIs from expansion, which doesn't provide much challenges after 50 turns. My 3 stacks now can preety much steam roll the game. (Ofcourse i have to stop for a while after conquering the city because of PO) So is there any way that I can increase the defficulty? I'm playing in Legendary if that helps.

Thank you, love to hear from you soon.

I tried the game again and got attacked and dragged into the war by my northern Neighbours as rome.
    The Genomani (I had good, relations, even trade and non agression pacts), then the liguri, then basically all of them up to middle germany. Round after round.
    I could change that of course, but in the last patch, this wasn't an issue at all. Also: It all happend in the exact same turn (tried it in two campaigns) - as if scripted.
    Last edited by BBDwarf; June 24, 2018 at 04:30 AM.

Hello.This mod is nice. But about 90 turns into a campaign half of the factions without generals and armies.This problem is present in other modes.

I already started 3 campaigns with Pergamon, Armenia and Macedon. In all of these games Rome is doing nothing, no recruitment, no army movement, no nothing, they just move a admiral around the map with no point until they get destroyed by the north Italy tribes. I think this is a big problem for players that dont like to play as Rome, because any campaign without a strong Rome is a boring one. Also there are some smaller factions that tend to do the same thing as Rome. Hope someone will take a look at this.

Newest update:

Corinth siege bug still prevalent:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1421857850
    Shogun 2, no thanks I will stick with Kingdoms SS.

Quote Originally Posted by stevehoos View Post
    Newest update:

Corinth siege bug still prevalent:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1421857850
    I do not have this bug with v1.01k and after the new update it still works fine.

bug with

Autaritus's Avatar Libertus

Congratulations for the great mod. I'd like to report a couple of bugs.

1) After the last update Pontus and Media appear as new playable factions, but Baktria doesn't.
    2) When starting the game, every port is set as military port, which forces the player to spend 1000 denarii x port in order to have some trade or fishing harbours.
    3) This is not a bug, but a personal opinion: AI should be a wee bit more agressive when at war against the player: after Zama Carthage does nothing to defend itself, doesn't muster armies or fleets, nothing. I really like the AI being in general quite cautious about waging war so we don't have unrealistic huge empires all around at turn 50; but a bit more of punch once war has been declared by/against the player would be welcome.

Thanks in advance for the answer!

Quote Originally Posted by Fadecenter View Post
    I do not have this bug with v1.01k and after the new update it still works fine.

bug with
    Not to sound brash here, but No, you are wrong. Did you look at the screenshot?

GM207's Avatar Decanus

Hey guys, after the AE update, my main screen menu still shows Version 1.0 beta as shown in the pic attachment below
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AE Main menu.jpg  

Problems with Pergamon capital siege scene:

AI amry builds no siege equipment after 4 turns, has to traverse to the other end of the scene:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1422766888

Second supporting AI army is indolent, they have no means -would have to cross the harbor- to go around to the other side of the city where there are holes in the walls to enter.
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1422767011

Moreover, I am unable to select targets for this second supporting army, they appear off limits to attack commands. I can also select my own men to destroy my own gate.
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1422767086

I don't know, I would scrap this siege map if I were modding this, a whole mess of problems here.
    Last edited by stevehoos; June 25, 2018 at 07:49 PM.

I have played for a few hours so far, and I am hooked. Great mod, wish there was a way to help.

there is a bug with the cavalry. when cavalry dismount they never remount, i have tried multiple times in siege battles to no avail.

Maetharin's Avatar Senator

Can also confirm this bug, happened to me as well yesterday.
    Cavalry never remounts, either fix it if possible or get rid of it.
    "Ceterum censeo Carthaginem delendam esse!"

Marcus Porcius Cato Censorius

"I concur!"

​Me

Decanus

NORDIC REBELS can not be killed. I tried getting the AI to kill them but they could not kill them either. Even tried to get town's towers to kill them, no luck. Even cataplute ships could not hurt them. They started expanding and taking over my towns. Could not kill them so they were winning. Also I went as high as you could in Rome as far as the main spot for Rome and now I can only recruit archers and spear men, Once I have 15 archers and 15 spear men, you can not hire any soliders of any kind for your army. What gives here, use to be able to hire many soliders at one time, now none once you have 15 of each archers and spear men??? Besides these happening, after many turns of playing this great MOD, these 2 game killers stepped into the picture. Also about the same time was having trouble getting to assign targets for my allies to attack, would not let you target your targets or even find them on the map. (But still one of the GREATES MODS I have played)

Not sure if this has been stated before but Cretan archers or Bithynian archers cause my game to crash as Pergamon.

Another thing is that Pontus should have a strong affinity to both Hellenic culture and Persian cultures. Its rulers tried to fully assimilate the potential of their subjects by showing a Greek face to the Greek world and an Iranian/Anatolian face to the Eastern world. Certainly influenced by Alexander the Great, Mithridates VI extended his propaganda from "defender" of Greece to the "great liberator" of the Greek world. Whenever the gap between the rulers of Pontus and their subjects became greater, they would put emphasis on their Greek or Persian origins. The royal propaganda claimed heritage both from Persian and Greek rulers, including Cyrus the Great, Darius I of Persia, Alexander the Great and Seleucus I Nicator. Whatever their true intentions, the Pontic kings posed as the champion of Hellenism numerous times especially Mithridates VI.

Julio-Claudian's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Barquq View Post
    I have played for a few hours so far, and I am hooked. Great mod, wish there was a way to help.

there is a bug with the cavalry. when cavalry dismount they never remount, i have tried multiple times in siege battles to no avail.
    Isn't that a vanilla bug?

Libertus

The Bactrian faction heir Apollodoius has the vanilla card

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/...94837037667120