Page 16 of 78 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425264166 ... LastLast

Thread: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

Default Re: [Tech] AE BETA 1.0 Bug Reports

i just laid siege to a settlement but when trying to climb the ladders the men wouldnt climb they just stood there

Quote Originally Posted by kirk101 View Post
    i just laid siege to a settlement but when trying to climb the ladders the men wouldnt climb they just stood there
    They might have intermittent claudication
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires

Quote Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
    I think you may be running an older version of the mod. Have you checked that Steam updated it over the past day or two? This was recently fixed, before anyone had even reported it.
    Oh was the fix save game compatible ? I think my game is up to date at least it updated today. But i didn't run a new campaign for at least 2 days

Firstly congratulations guys, this really is an awesome mod!

Now the problem:

I am playing as Pergamon on Campaign/Battle difficulty = Very Hard/Normal (I know the game is optimized for normal/normal).

Roughly 30 turns into the campaign, I fought and defeated an army belonging Bithynia near Cyzicus, but when I ended the battle instead of returning to the campaign map as Pergamon, I found myself in

control of Macedonia back in the year 202!!! Has anyone else encountered this bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenerife_Boy View Post
    Tyros AI is buggued: they stay standing in the front walls. Then I accidentally found a glitch around a second gate.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I could pass my entire army through this pass ignoring the walls/gates.

BAI standing even without non of my troops there anymore. By the time they turned around I was in place defending the capture point and they insta rout. A massacre came after.
    @Sheridan - I quote myself cause I think you didn't see the message. Tyros needs a fix and in Ancyra the assault towers don't reach the walls.

Julio-Claudian's Avatar Senator

It is possible to build multiple resource buildings in cities where they are available.

Maybe you've updated since yesterday evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Selembao View Post

Now the problem:

I am playing as Pergamon on Campaign/Battle difficulty = Very Hard/Normal (I know the game is optimized for normal/normal).

Roughly 30 turns into the campaign, I fought and defeated an army belonging Bithynia near Cyzicus, but when I ended the battle instead of returning to the campaign map as Pergamon, I found myself in

control of Macedonia back in the year 202!!! Has anyone else encountered this bug?

I.... what??? TIME TRAVEL
    Vespasian's own: Up the Augusta! For Cato!

AE: Battle Balancing and BAI.

I have a question that I'm not sure if its a bug or a feature, so I'll put it here. Are there no agents in the mod? At first I thought that when my imperium increased it would let me recruit some agents (since it says 0/0 in that tab) but no luck (my impreium is at level 4 or so). So there, is this a feature or a bug? thanks

Haven't gotten to that point in the campaign but the Parthian cataphracts appear to have a problem. The late noble cataphracts trade 2 points of armour for an additional point of morale. Maybe there's stats I'm not seeing but it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Late cataphracts are also cheaper.

UMCenturion's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Selembao View Post

Now the problem:

Can you please upload a save or provide screenshots?

Mod Lead - UI/2D Art - Custom Map Editing

All a reminder - please, please provide screenshots or upload existing saves. We cannot reference your bug reporting with out that. We cannot fix it, without being able to reference it. Thank you.

Not sure if its my game or what, but it seems that the offices change what they do randomly when you hover over them. You can see two different offices and how they have different values, if filled, if not, and sometimes different with the same person just because. I cannot find anything on the character themselves to see what is actually getting added (no trait or anything to show all the buffs) so I have no idea what the offices do.

It is what it is, nothing more, nothing less
    In life, pain and death are the only things shared by everyone

Quote Originally Posted by stevehoos View Post
    Corinth Siege scene has bugged walls, appears to be this front section only, the AI will not attack the walls. My units cannot move or attack from positions when placed near the tower on the right side of the photo. Path finding issue. Also, there are no barricades available and it gives the option for placement. Thanks gentleman.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1391126051
    Found the issue - Corinth is fixed. Thank you

There's a few things I noticed from the Rhaga map :

The towers that are not gate tower don't appear to do anything. The icons are all messed up too

There's also a floating house

I've also noticed the AI does not seem to fall back to defend the victory point, so you can just split your forces so they match up part of the garrison against your soldiers on the other side then you can just storm whichever part is easier to take and then go to the victory point and win.

Lastly, I realized that the greek allied kingdom building line grants less public order penalties from native dissent, but the Parthian equivalent (tributaries/vassals) increased public order penalties from native dissent. Not sure if that's intended, but except for a bit more money and extra PO from your own culture, it doesn't quite give the same level of benefits as the Marzpan lines (which have a significant culture boost, better recruitment and recruitment options and a lesser penalty for native dissent).

Guys, issue with the level 4 port? Says i need timber, i do have timber but was unlock it to be built.

thanks!

Started a new campaign after todays update to test the export food giving positive food and it seems like the issue is still there:

My game crashes as parthia in turn 25 when I attempt to take the last bactrian settlement which is south of merv. This tuined my whole campaign XD.

TW Bigfoot

Quote Originally Posted by Seggi911 View Post
    Started a new campaign after todays update to test the export food giving positive food and it seems like the issue is still there:
    edit: ah, I get it. the food export. See what you mean. Coffee helps..
    Guess they've changed the start as well. Had a save on turn two, get 6319 from that province, with nothing built.
    -just noticed the minus for state culture at higher tax does not seem to have an effect, unless I can't see it.
    Last edited by bigfootedfred; May 23, 2018 at 03:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SPIRIT BAKER View Post
    Had the same problem with Ptolemy V, no political action available.

Was thinking this is inside joke or something, maybe this related.

Yeah I had the same until he came of age. Now he shows as Emperor in both the family and Hellenistic Nobility sides of the screen, can't be made to complete political actions, and his influence doesn't count for me at all, so despite popular support showing 50:50 in the top image it's actually zero when I mouse over it.

He also seems a bit knife happy, the second image is the second time I've had to try and stop him assassinating someone!

Here is the bug that i found . No recruitment points , meaning that you can t recruit new units , even though you are is summer and have the right buildings. i have a screenshot but i dont know how to put it in my post.

Sorry for my bad english. Great mod anyways