Page 15 of 78 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324254065 ... LastLast

Thread: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

Default Re: [Tech] AE BETA 1.0 Bug Reports

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdLegion View Post
    Another small, this technology in the parthian tree doesn't seem to have any effects
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Cheers, fixed!

I'm playing Pergamon around turn 40, and I cannot replenish my army stationed in my capital. Every turn I'm getting messages about low supplies and my troops are rationed, even though I have enough money and food in the province. If I put my men on transports in the harbour however, they replenish...

Also, over the whole campaign I, again, couldn't recruit any regular units, except for the first few turns and in between for one turn, so I had to stick to mercenaries all the time.
    Concerning replenishment, are you using any of our submods, if so, which?

The recruitment issue seems odd. Were you unable to recruit regular troops in all provinces, including the capital? Did the main settlements say that you could recruit troops?
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires

I get the traits for supplies. Not using any sub mods, but my generals are constantly getting the negative supply traits about tight belts. I thought only the one mod was meant to do this, but will it happen even in base? If so, what's it take to get the positive of this? Even in my own land it goes negative. Something I am missing to it?
    It is what it is, nothing more, nothing less
    In life, pain and death are the only things shared by everyone

The exporting food edict gives +food instead of -food. Importing seems to be fine and gives +food.

TW Bigfoot

Seems like tax exemptions from the main chain are bugged. (took some effort to get back into this old account, but would not let me post from my new one)
    Or I'm missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by Seggi911 View Post
    The exporting food edict gives +food instead of -food. Importing seems to be fine and gives +food.

Check the province food break-down

Quote Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
    Check the province food break-down
    Not sure if i understand what u mean. I posted the screen. Bottom left corner says export food edict -110 but the number in the food breakdown shows in green. +228 Fertility +110 Edicts +50 Buildings -12 Hordes = 376. When it should be -110 from Edicts or am i missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Seggi911 View Post
    Not sure if i understand what u mean. I posted the screen. Bottom left corner says export food edict -110 but the number in the food breakdown shows in green. +228 Fertility +110 Edicts +50 Buildings -12 Hordes = 376. When it should be -110 from Edicts or am i missing something?
    I think you may be running an older version of the mod. Have you checked that Steam updated it over the past day or two? This was recently fixed, before anyone had even reported it.

I'm etting "No recruitment points available" in a region where I have a main building that supposedly unlocks recruitment. Is it a bug or am I just missing something?

The unit portrait for the "Pergamonese Bronze Shields Phalanx (Native)" in my Macedon campagin are of one of the Attila roman units.

UPLOAD PART 1 TO GOOGLE DRIVE PLEASE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UMCenturion View Post
    Interesting - will test this out tonight. thank you.
    Had the same problem with Ptolemy V, no political action available.

Was thinking this is inside joke or something, maybe this related.

UMCenturion's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Swarbs View Post
    Few observations from my Egyptian campaign:1. Antioch can be assaulted from the sea, but is fully walled with no harbour. This may well be WAD, but does mean you can start a siege battle with no equipment and no way to win2. Battle map for Antioch on the Cyndus has the city on an island with water outside the deployment zone on all sides. Appeared to stop reinforcements from deploying correctly outside the city3. Some of the level 4 and 5 city centres for Egypt don't have food consumption or squalor values. Again, not sure if WAD but seems a strange choice. Also the L3 Nomes consumes 70 food and generates 5 squalor, the L4 consumes 0 food and has no squalor, the L5 consumes 120 food and generates 10 squalor, so possibly an omission?4. The L4 military port for Egypt (Neorion) doesn't show anything on the description, although it does seem to provide trade income, a garrison and all expected bonuses for that level
    Antioch will be fixed tonight. I have prioritized the other bugs. Make sure to check the download section daily for updates on bug fixes.

Mod Lead - UI/2D Art - Custom Map Editing

crash while doing naval assault to kingdom of pegamon (the Capital), playing as kingdom of macedon. thank you for your attention!

Stats for Macedon Melee Agema are odd. Its supposed to be an Elite unit, but their melee offence and defense stats is on militia level.

Maybe a stupid question.

I can't find where to change the general of an army. Is this not yet implemented?

In addition, I can't seem to perform any political actions except on my on family members.

Mr.Gorby's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
    You're running this on an ancient version. Have you cleared out all other mods and previous, old AE iterations?
    After your words, I checked whether I was playing a new version of the mod or not. I found a new version of the modification here
    Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\325610\
    I duplicated it in the game date folder. I updated the mod till 22.05 I launched a new campaign, at first everything was fine, but over time, generals appeared with the same bugs.

Last edited by Mr.Gorby; May 22, 2018 at 06:09 PM.

I'm guessing there is a glitch in Caesaraugusta in Spain. The blacking out of my video occurs there mainly at the Start Battle screen.

zimm out

Tar extraction complex I produces more goods than tar collection works (level II)

Quote Originally Posted by aMaschina View Post
    Tar extraction complex I produces more goods than tar collection works (level II)
    Corrected, thank you. May be a day before it is reflected in-game

Hi, so i played the mod now quite a bit and overall i love it (after the economy was fixed and you actually had money to defend your cities ;-)) but i have 2 Bugs to report and one suggestion (maybe its a bug, i am not shure)

1)i just researched Cohort Organisation in 169 BC (i know a bit early) and it should unlock Marian Legionaries, but all it does is that all my Hastati and Principes can be "upgraded" to Cohortes Vigilum, which are way weaker than Hastati. Also this is the only Melee Infantry unit i can recruit now in Rome. I can recruit Legionary Cav and Antisignani Skirmishers but NO Legionaries. How do i trigger the Marian Reforms so that the normal Legionaries become available or do i just sit now back for 70 Years and try to defend my whole Imperium only with a milita unit with 3 armor for Infantry?

2) When a City gets razed and then repopulated by an AI faction the city stays visually razed on the Campaign-Map. When you click on Details you can still see the Buildings in there, but not on the Province Tab and you dont see any Symbols on the campaign map which faction holds it etc. Here a Screenshot for Carthage, but its with other Cities exactly the same.

3) Siege Equipment: Before i researched the Tech that allows you to build medium siege towers (or is it a building? dont know anymore) it took a 20-Stack Army (mostly Inf) 1 Turn to build several Ladders and Rams and 1 Tower. After i could build medium Siege towers it know takes for the same army 2-3 Turn to build a single Ladder, 6+ turns for 1 siege tower..which basically makes siege battles obsolet, because you starve the enemy out before you have any equpi ready.
    Also i had sometimes the issue that i cant use ladders on Barbarian Settlement walls when i attack. The units just push the Ladde to the wall and then just stand there. With a move command into the city they just march to the next gate and the ladder sjust stands there.

And last: PLEASE, please make a 4 TYP Submod..a 6 month long winter is pretty unrealistic and makes any longer military campaign in the northern Provinces impossible due to Attrition every 2 turns. please