Thread: A New Legendary Lord for Norsca, a reward for waiting

Default A New Legendary Lord for Norsca, a reward for waiting

I am not the first one to come up with this idea as Milk and Cookies TW has already done a video on the subject however I am intrigued by the idea, CA may want to add a bit more to Norsca to reward us for being patient for them being added into game 2. I am posting this here to hash out the discussion of is this a good idea, if CA does it who will they choose, also new mechanics would a new legendary lord bring to the table.
    Supreme Commander of the Galactic Federation, Emperor of the Virtupets Empire, Star King
    Certified Genius
    M L I G: Mandy Luxe is the Greatest
    Erasiel Darkar is OP! Never will be nerfed! He is Winx

Default Re: A New Legendary Lord for Norsca, a reward for waiting

Norsca was a bit of a mistake but honestly not horrible in my opinion. You can still play Norsca in Warhammer 1 so it isn't LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE while CA has given out quite a few free lords etc. I'd much prefer CA use their resources to fix lighting and some other bugs still not fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichon View Post
    Norsca was a bit of a mistake but honestly not horrible in my opinion. You can still play Norsca in Warhammer 1 so it isn't LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE while CA has given out quite a few free lords etc. I'd much prefer CA use their resources to fix lighting and some other bugs still not fixed.
    I would not say that Norsca is a "mistake". I think it actually one of the best DLC races to the game although it was failure how they handled the porting it to Warhammer II. But I am optimistic and waiting for that and a new legendary lord could be awesome (maybe caster hero? skinwolf?). Bug wise there is always a lot to complain but in Warhammers case I think two games and a ton of patches have already ironed-out a lot of them.

Daruwind's Avatar Citizen

Actually they are adding a lot small things here and there. Just look at Dwarfs new Slayers, new crafting feature, Skaven food, new hunts for Norsca....We can probably expect similar small changes for all races,factions. Getting back to LL question. What about other especially WH1 factions? If you compare Norsca with Tomb Kings, it is still kind fair fight but look at comparison with older like Beastmen, Empire...Getting third LL down the line as FLC why not but for now i would be quite happy with just Norsca. :-)
    DMR: (R2) (Attila) (ToB) (Wh1/2) (3K) (Troy)

Who could Norsca even get from a lore standpoint?

Well its fun to play the monster hunt mod as skaven and pursue these migthy migthy adds to my personal vermintide.

But never played more than a few rounds of the Norsca campaign itself

But monster hunts are awesome as a conept