The Proposal
I am currently in the planning and learning phase of this project and thought i would share this with the community in hopes that people with a linkminded
passion for both dark souls & total war might want to help with the project. I have often dabbled in modding total war and in the past created a custom pirate
faction for total war: Attila & some basic UI mods for the recently released Total war Saga: Thrones of Britannia but would love to learn more and put my
spare time towards a project that i feel could really product some excellent game-play experience.

The plan is to build a custom campaign map & Factions to house the various loosely described factions in the dark souls lore. each game would be present
in the map in a form of an island and each island would be split up into settlements with names that fans of the franchise would notice.

the main reason i am starting this thread on the medieval II forums is because i believe it is the latest game with the ability to use custom maps.

the theme of "Convergence Of Worlds" come from a lore theory that the various world or eras of dark souls eventually converge on one another meaning
that all location eventually either end up on-top of or next to previous locations. i feel this give a perfect gateway to allow the various kingdoms
and cultures a change to battle it out in an epic scale turf war.
See link for more info - LINK

Settlements
These would work very simply. The main areas of each game would feature as the capital of that island ( for example rome in rome 2) and the minor settlements
through the rest of the island would make up the other areas of the game. for example the deacons of the deep would occupy the cathedral of the deep
and the abyss watchers, Farron and the kingdom of carthus would occupy carthus (either just carthus or the carthus catacombs). and this would be
a common theme for each island.

Map
This is a simple concept i have drawn up to give myself and other a very rough idea what i am aiming for on the grand scale and not a show of final form.
Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Factions
Please note that this is purely a planning phase and some of these might eventually seem either to difficult to produce of not major enough to
warrant a faction so do not take this as final plans
Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Game 1 - Island 1
Rebels
  • Hollows

Factions
  • Blight town (infested Undead)
  • Anor Londo (or whatever Gwyns Empire was called)
  • Warriors Of Sunlight
  • Demons
  • Black Knights (maybe part of gwyns empire)
  • DarkWraiths
  • Way Of White
  • Blade Of The Darkmoon

And there is plenty more not mentioned.

Game 2 - Island 2
Rebels
  • Hollows

Factions
  • Verangia (pirates)
  • Drangleic (King Vendrick Kingdom)
  • Alonne
  • Demons
  • Drakeblood Knights
  • Dragon Riders
  • Giants (if possible)
  • Brotherhood Of Blood
  • Pilgrims Of Dark
  • Bell Keepers
  • Dragon remnants

Again plenty of these might not work and i may well have missed some essential ones (dlc)

Game 3 - Island 3
Rebels
  • Hollow

Factions
  • Lothric
  • Deacons Of The Deep
  • Abyss Watchers
  • Carthus
  • Irithyll
  • Ariandel
  • Corvians
  • Millwood
  • The Jailers
  • Silver Knights (anor londo)
  • Serpent Men
  • Demons
  • Dark Wraiths
  • Mound Makers
  • Spears of the church

And plenty more options

UNITS
You only really to have had to play the games to know the big possibilities there are when it comes to units. Do not get me wrong though i am
fully aware that there would have to be a good deal of made up lore friendly units to bulk up the numbers. i will provide some links below for lists of mobs from each game.
Game 1- Mobs
Game 2- Mobs
Game 3- Mobs

I know i have said this a millions times by now but this really is just an idea at the moment that i would love to see come to fruition. so if anybody
is interested in this hobby project and want to learn along with me or is a seasons modder, who has worked on projects before please do let me know.
if it picks up enough traction i feel this could become a very brilliant mod with great potential.

i will leave some contact details down below but please also feel free to Direct message me on here if you want any more info.

Cheers, & apologies for any awful spelling

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/KaatheFrampt/
Discord: Owen#0409