Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Battlefield V

Default Re: Battlefield V

Guru3D has done a graphics benchmark for the alpha game which gives a bit of hint how the game will perform on the current hardware:
    https://www.guru3d.com/articles_page..._review,6.html
    It seems right now DX11 gives more performance in general and that DX12 needs to be a little tweaked by the devs. From the looks of it, anyone with a RX480\GTX 1060 is going to have no problems playing this [email protected]

goro's Avatar Tribunus

I'm fine with the setting, women races and all that fantasy stuff but i'm not touching the game ever because of the atrocious censorship. Censoring white man. Do they plan to delete us from history? Is EA run by SJW lowlifes?

Anna_Gein's Avatar Primicerius

There is no censorship of white men.

It is crazy how this game reveals right wing sympathies.

King Athelstan's Avatar Content Gaming Staff
    Content Staff

He references the phrase "white man", not all men with a white skin colour. There is censorship of those two words combinee, I literally tested it myself. If you type "white man", it becomes censored. If you type "black man", or "asian man", it does not.

Here's a twitch clip of Angryjoe doing it: http://https://clips.twitch.tv/Obser...heddarImGlitch

Signature by Lifthrasir

goro's Avatar Tribunus

Quote Originally Posted by Anna_Gein View Post
    There is no censorship of white men.

It is crazy how this game reveals right wing sympathies.
    What right wing sympathies? I don't care for left right or north. White man is censored in chat. What purpose exactly does that serve?? Let's do an experiment and censor black man in chat and see the reactions.

Krieglord's Avatar Primicerius

I didn't realize The Reddit SJW mentality had penetrated TWC, just go watch Angryjoes Beta Review on page 4 and you will see no one is making anything up

SturmChurro's Avatar Not Vault Boy

It's pretty hilarious to see it pop up, I bet some employees were having some fun, but then again they could have actually been serious censoring that.

Hey though, at least It's just a regular censor. In Rainbow Six Siege, Ubisoft is actively permanently banning players who trip the censor, I am more worried about something like that combined with idiotically censored words or phrases.

Anna_Gein's Avatar Primicerius

Ok I did not realize you guys were talking about some words being censored. Sorry.

At this point I am going to stop commenting about the game except its gameplay. This way I will avoid any new misunderstanding.

King Athelstan's Avatar Content Gaming Staff
    Content Staff

We all make mistakes, and just because you make a minor one doesn't mean you should stop, the more diversity and opinions we get the better a discussion we get

Signature by Lifthrasir

Aexodus's Avatar High five

They’re going to scale back the customisation from what we saw in the trailer guys
    I accomplish my course

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5