Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila - Update v1.1 January 20th, 2019

UMCenturion's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila - Update June 9 1.0.1i

Quote Originally Posted by Julio-Claudian View Post
    That little update that happened just now seems to have removed the music and sound effects (which are so awesome... that end turn noise made me jump lol)

edit:nvm idk why that happened
    Glad you are enjoying it.

Mod Lead - UI/2D Art - Custom Map Editing

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila - Update June 9 1.0.1i

Btw, for some strange reason, I don't hear the Rome I music, that I thought would be put into this version.

Julio-Claudian's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Palaiogos View Post
    Btw, for some strange reason, I don't hear the Rome I music, that I thought would be put into this version.
    It is there. I think there are some tracks from Attila still there too though so you may have to wait a few minutes to hear it. Unless the sound effects are the same as vanilla.

Some of the tracks cut off very abruptly and fluctuate massively in volume. I'm sure that stuff will be sorted out in future.

UMCenturion's Avatar Ducenarius

It's a work in progress. There are a ton of Attila soundtracks that still need replacing.

Mod Lead - UI/2D Art - Custom Map Editing

Am I missing something or are there no notes in the main post about the changes from the updates?

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima View Post
    Am I missing something or are there no notes in the main post about the changes from the updates?

June 9 Update 1.0.1i
    - Rome 1 music added to frontend and campaign
    - Updates to Hellenistic buildings
    - All new victory conditions for all playable factions
    - Bug fix on edicts
    - Eastern buildings touch up
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires

Clint_Eastwood's Avatar Tiro

Major praise on the music score as it was surreal loading the latest version of mod and hearing the original Rome soundtrack! I really did have a tear in my eyes and the hairs were sticking up on my neck. Again well done to the team in adding this into the mod.

I too am enjoying the new sound track. Particularly I like the deep bell ring at the end of the turn; it reminds me of Hellraiser.

keona's Avatar Tiro

Thank you. Mod is amazing.

Thank you for the music!

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila - Update June 10 1.0.1J

Would it be possible for you guys to keep some of the Attila soundtracks, particularly a couple of the battle ones? I think some of them actually are suitable for the time period and are really cool, such as this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Npwtt6_MXY

Quote Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
    June 9 Update 1.0.1i
    - Rome 1 music added to frontend and campaign
    - Updates to Hellenistic buildings
    - All new victory conditions for all playable factions
    - Bug fix on edicts
    - Eastern buildings touch up
    So basically this update destroyed my food balance from +2000-3000 to -4000 -2000 (winter summer), which frankly - although initially my food reserves were rather high - makes no sense.

Secondly it 'destroyed' gameplaywise a lot of main provincial city level buildings, Making a lot of them broken UI cards that only cost me upkeep.

Is this 'as intended'.
    Patronised by Voltaire le Philosophe

Therefore One hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the most skillful. Seizing the enemy without fighting is the most skillful. War is of vital importance to the state and should not be engaged carelessly... - Sun Tzu

Orochimaru & Aizen you must Die!! Bankai Dattebayo!!

Quote Originally Posted by gaius valerius View Post
    So basically this update destroyed my food balance from +2000-3000 to -4000 -2000 (winter summer), which frankly - although initially my food reserves were rather high - makes no sense.

Secondly it 'destroyed' gameplaywise a lot of main provincial city level buildings, Making a lot of them broken UI cards that only cost me upkeep.

Is this 'as intended'.
    A fresh campaign start is required since the June 8th update.

One of the reasons food is less abundant is that the Fish Resource building previously gave 480 food at tier 3. Was nerfed down to appropriate levels
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires

Quote Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
    A fresh campaign start is required since the June 8th update.

One of the reasons food is less abundant is that the Fish Resource building previously gave 480 food at tier 3. Was nerfed down to appropriate levels
    I played i version. So is j update is save game compatible ?

Hey guys...
    I know Ancient Empires (1.0.1i) is beta. But do you know approximately when will come the next big update (campaign restart required)?

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila - Update June 10 1.0.1J

sorry I don't know if wrong topic, but why can't I recruit the legion calvary anymore ?

Wow... how did you get imperial troops so quickly?

Quote Originally Posted by Spariel View Post
    Wow... how did you get imperial troops so quickly?
    1 turn tech cheat mate

Quote Originally Posted by vodangvn1 View Post
    1 turn tech cheat mate
    Pretty cool, but you do know not to report bugs if you are using any mods whatsoever?
    Shogun 2, no thanks I will stick with Kingdoms SS.

Foederatus

I have tried playing as every faction so far. My initial reaction is one of great enthusiasm, unfortunately it is quickly replaced with frustration. It seems the main focus right now is the economy. Every faction other than Rome quickly struggles with money and food. It ends up being 80 turns into the game before you can leave your starting region because you spend hours just trying to fix your starting situation because you experience famine the 2nd turn. Hopefully this is a beta thing because I have seen the potential this mod can offer.