Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila - Update v1.1 January 20th, 2019

ScipioTheGreat's Avatar Miles

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila - Update v1.03o August 25th, 2018

Well just recently bought Atilla for this mod, and boy did I not expect the community for it to be so dead, despite its high number of subscribers on Steam. Even the developers seem hesitant to interact and support players

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila - Update v1.03o August 25th, 2018

Calm down. They have a private life too. Uni, etc.

ScipioTheGreat's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by KampfKeks510 View Post
    Calm down. They have a private life too. Uni, etc.
    Not like I’m screaming Bloody Mary here or something. And thanks for establishing that. I’m referring to the fact that there’s very little information released or responses to user inquiries over the period of weeks. Not something you commonly see with a massive-overhaul mod, with an established development team, that’s been newly released.

UMCenturion's Avatar Ducenarius

Been extremely busy for the limited folks on this mod. We also thought this was a good time to not update much as many people kept complaing about save game corrupts. Rest assured, small update coming today. Save game compatible, and simple correctly some bugs Ive been working on.

Mod Lead - UI/2D Art - Custom Map Editing

Quote Originally Posted by ScipioTheGreat View Post
    Well just recently bought Atilla for this mod, and boy did I not expect the community for it to be so dead, despite its high number of subscribers on Steam. Even the developers seem hesitant to interact and support players
    It is not dead, but we dont have the support the larger mods do. It's literally 3 people that work on this mod. That's it....

Quote Originally Posted by UMCenturion View Post
    It is not dead, but we dont have the support the larger mods do. It's literally 3 people that work on this mod. That's it....
    Yeah, not a good idea but I think everyone would understand that you should campaign for more supporters for your mod..

and also a little update from time to time about the development of the mod would be good.. updating the community is a nice way of getting supporters man, anyway I'm still waiting for updates since this mod just made a whole another game for me, can't stop playing it
    "MASTERBATION" IS EASY, BUT CHOOSING A VIDEO IS HARD. - THE SARCASTIC TALES
    *changed the spelling*

Civis
    Malang city, East Java province, Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by UMCenturion View Post
    A post reply from You is a good news, thank You

I think, all subscriber can wait for more time, because this full over hauled type, sure have lots of bugs here and there, the ambition for Ancient Empire is big, not just standard.

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila - Update v1.03p September 30th, 2018

Lmao still no direct download links. They were promised soon after release.

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila - Update v1.03p September 30th, 2018

Keep up the fire! Hopefully you guys can get more support! I am loving it so far. Lots to deal with as the Romans! Love you guys!!!!

Civis

You can see the update of "P" version has come, and the Q will come, and sure the R >>>>..PQR just as Roma ever have XD

Quote Originally Posted by Cleeon View Post
    You can see the update of "P" version has come, and the Q will come, and sure the R >>>>..PQR just as Roma ever have XD
    Roma Invicta! xD

Clint_Eastwood's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by arrahik View Post
    Lmao still no direct download links. They were promised soon after release.
    Obviously you did not look hard enough on front page!

look here Mr Magoo:http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...updated-Oct-1)

Quote Originally Posted by Clint_Eastwood View Post
    Obviously you did not look hard enough on front page!

look here Mr Magoo:http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...updated-Oct-1)
    Oh I know about that. But is texoman a part of the team? I thought he's just doing it out of the goodness of his heart. What if he can't anymore?

Civis

calm down, Gentleman and Ladies, lets try the "P" update and as Tester, We can keep playing and report when find any crash, bug, or maybe find a suggestion, anything to improve the A.E.

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila - Update v1.1 January 20th, 2019

Bumping this for the update.

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila - Update v1.1 January 20th, 2019

Non-steam download links please. Mac user here, Thanks!
    *changed the spelling*

Idk if there is a bug report section (sry if there is).

Seems like fertility went back to low levels with the last patch (africa used to be 8-10 base, now its 4). Idk if its inteded or not but, i tought of letting you know guys.

Quote Originally Posted by lordamion View Post

Seems like fertility went back to low levels with the last patch (africa used to be 8-10 base, now its 4). Idk if its inteded or not but, i tought of letting you know guys.
    i think this latest patch really gives an emphasis on environment.. like the weather and map terrain..
    *changed the spelling*

Quote Originally Posted by lordamion View Post

Yeah this is a bug, thank you for reporting. We're already working on solving it
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires

Feel free to check out our discord - we are more active there and immediate feedback is more likely. Thanks!

https://discord.gg/hqmyzG