Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila - Update v1.1 January 20th, 2019

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila - Update May 20th

Quote Originally Posted by Protector View Post
    Thx for your feedback Petellius.

Regarding local text file,
    do you mean the (yellow) text main file in Attila data folder or the local_ge.pack file (in my case) in Attila data folder ?
    local_ge.pack, that needs to be local_en.pack
    Vespasian's own: Up the Augusta! For Cato!

AE: Battle Balancing and BAI.

Kambe's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila - Update May 20th

Quote Originally Posted by Slytacular View Post
    Yeah, please have a Google Drive download. Steam is not doing its job of downloading, and I don't see any of the pack files in my data folder.
    +1

Don't preorder games!

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila - Update May 22nd

Thank you AE team for your hard work, your passion, to make this idea a reality.

"najłatwiej i najpiękniej nie gnębić drugich, ale samemu nad sobą pracować, żeby być możliwie jak najlepszym" Sokrates

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila - Update May 22nd

Thank you guys to make this possible...
    We finnaly have a true Rome Total war!

thank you!!!

TW Bigfoot

Can tell a lot of work went into this, quite impressed with what you guys have come up with on Attila.
    Look forward to seeing this come out of beta.

I'd really like to see "total upkeep" displayed on the province screen above income.

Jeez still no sperate non-steam link?

would it be possible to add cavalry units speed value in the description window ?

UMCenturion's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by arrahik View Post
    Jeez still no sperate non-steam link?
    No, and we will let you know when it is available.

Mod Lead - UI/2D Art - Custom Map Editing

Nemesis2345's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila - Update May 23rd - 1.0.1g

About to buy this game now . But question, what this requires only the base game or some DLCS??

FrozenmenSS's Avatar Senator

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila - Update May 23rd - 1.0.1g

Can you fix the Carthige custom city walls by adding more stairs? Its so easy to isolate tons of attacking units on the walls by just holding off with 1-2 unit and shoot them down from afar or by blowing parts of the walls with arty and getting units stuck.

Would be formidable

Julio-Claudian's Avatar Senator

Will every region on the map be given its own faction that can be liberated or has that been removed?

tungri_centurio's Avatar Senator

how can you get recruitment points in regions?? the vicus in cordoba did not give me points to spend on units... or do i need to be in the correct region of a province? great great mod when playing with the romans
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. -Marcus Aurelius

Magister Militum Flavius Aetius's Avatar δούξ θρᾳκήσιου
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

This is a friendly reminder that promoting the unorthodox redistribution of game copies is against the site rules. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis2345 View Post
    About to buy this game now . But question, what this requires only the base game or some DLCS??
    Only Blood&Gore if you wish to have those effects.

Wrong thread,
    Last edited by stevehoos; May 23, 2018 at 06:00 PM.
    Shogun 2, no thanks I will stick with Kingdoms SS.

This is probably the wrong place to ask this but is there any plans on adding more unique local mercenary and AoR units in coming updates? As someone ludicrously spoiled by DeI I'm chafing to build armies that are flavoured based on their region of operation. For me one of the great joys of these games within this period is using armies mostly consisting of the various ethnicities of italian natives to "liberate" Italia from the roman yoke.

Julio-Claudian's Avatar Senator

Somehow I'm able to have battles with 25-30 thousand men on the field on the highest graphics settings with minimal drops in fps. Usually that would be impossible. Do the FOTE units have more textures or something?

Quote Originally Posted by tungri_centurio View Post
    how can you get recruitment points in regions?? the vicus in cordoba did not give me points to spend on units... or do i need to be in the correct region of a province? great great mod when playing with the romans
    To recruit outside your home region you need two things:

1. A building which provides recruitable units. These aren't automatic with the region capital, you need to choose the right building path. In Corduba you need to build the right public land (farm) building and / or a Civitas Foederate as the region capital. Without these buildings it does matter how many recruitment points you have, there won't be any units in the recruitment pool

2. A region capital which allows for recruitment. IIRC the initial region capital for Cordoba is the L2 Amicus et Socius, which reduces the tax rate by 80% and public order penalties by 60%, but stops recruitment in the region. That is probably what is causing your problem - you need to convert it to one of the other three options in order to gain any recruitment points in that region

Would it be possible to get a non steam download, as the workshop does not work for mac players
    Wil you play the game? the game of thrones.