Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila - Update v1.1 January 20th, 2019

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila - Update May 23rd - 1.0.1g

Quote Originally Posted by Swarbs View Post
    It means something where I grew up as well. Although it only means something if a promise is freely given between people who value each other equally and mutually. Did any of the people constantly asking for no steam links contribute anything to the development of the mod?

Where I am from if a promise is coerced from someone through constant nagging and whining, as with all the people constantly demanding non steam links, it means no more than if you force someone to sign a contract through duress.

Ultimately a promise is a reflection on both parties - people will only make genuine promises to those whom they trust and respect, and have a mutual relationship with. Most broken promises are made to those people who demand everything in a one sided relationship, much like the people demanding a free mod they have contributed nothing to.

In summary, if people were more respectful towards modders who have given up their time and effort over a period of several years, then those modders would think more carefully about what they promised to those people, and release dates would be less likely to slide as a result.
    Why are you lumping in everyone who's asked about non steam links with the lexi2016 guy? Most of us have been patient and respectful.

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila - Update June 8 1.0.1f

Back on topic.

Even though the Main Menu screen dose not say it is the update, it must be. I just started a new game (on Hard) and Hannibal's command unit is now mounted instead of on foot. And after the battle, come to learn that Rome starts the game with a famine. So this must be the update.

I am looking forward to the challenge. Thanks to the modders. Most of us appreciate your hard work.

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila - Update June 8 1.0.1f

Quote Originally Posted by Zom View Post
    Back on topic.

Even though the Main Menu screen dose not say it is the update, it must be. I just started a new game (on Hard) and Hannibal's command unit is now mounted instead of on foot. And after the battle, come to learn that Rome starts the game with a famine. So this must be the update.

I am looking forward to the challenge. Thanks to the modders. Most of us appreciate your hard work.
    Haha, enjoy! We hope you will like it. Tip - don't lose Scipio. And build libraries. Many.
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires

Nice, more time to "play" with the Victrix Romans I ordered last week

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila - Update May 23rd - 1.0.1g

Quote Originally Posted by arrahik View Post
    Why are you lumping in everyone who's asked about non steam links with the lexi2016 guy? Most of us have been patient and respectful.
    Didn't actually lump anyone in, I was referring only to the people who have been asking repeatedly and in a demanding manner. I know many people have been waiting very patiently, apologies for the poor phrasing on my part.

Please also accept this as part of my apology

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...DOWNLOAD-LINKS

Clint_Eastwood's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt¹_Daemon View Post
    Nice, more time to "play" with the Victrix Romans I ordered last week
    Me too! I got the auxilia and the marching / attacking versions with a good mix of celts too!

Didn't actually lump anyone in, I was referring only to the people who have been asking repeatedly and in a demanding manner. I know many people have been waiting very patiently, apologies for the poor phrasing on my part.

Please also accept this as part of my apology

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...DOWNLOAD-LINKS
    LOL, cheers m8. I'll wait for the newest version, though.
    I don't mind waiting, if the newer version is going to be polished. Getting CTDs and the like ruins it for me. It is like bringing a hot girl home, and discovering that she's a guy.

The Truth is Hate for those who hate the Truth.

is it necessary to DD part 2 again?

I started a new campaign with Carthage after the update. Played a few turns and quite soon there will be a revolt in every province mainly due to native discontent. Is it normal to have native discontent -41 in the Africa province, even though I have over 75 % Punic culture? If so how can you cope with it?

You guys are absolute stars!

Loaded into my rome game and found that it is -300 food though...all the buildings are rebalanced I guess?

Time for a new Carthage campaign!

Quote Originally Posted by yifanwang99 View Post
    You guys are absolute stars!

Loaded into my rome game and found that it is -300 food though...all the buildings are rebalanced I guess?

Time for a new Carthage campaign!
    Thank you!

There is a new update for Hellenistic and Carthaginian buildings coming out later tonight. I would recommend waiting with your new campaign until then as there is some significant rebalancing and additions of much more interesting building effects. More to be added over the weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by Clint_Eastwood View Post
    Me too! I got the auxilia and the marching / attacking versions with a good mix of celts too!
    The auxilia look amazing.

What's the changelog, I remember loading up a game from the last thing, and I am in a famine, which is not good, and losing money, which isn't good. I am wondering what are the changes, as I have to re-learn all of the mechanics!

UMCenturion's Avatar Ducenarius

Thread title now says "Update June 8th - 1.0.1f". Should this be 1.0.1h? If so, is this the major pending update with restart required?
    Sorry for the confusion. Next one will be "I"
    Last edited by UMCenturion; June 08, 2018 at 09:39 PM.

Mod Lead - UI/2D Art - Custom Map Editing

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila - Update June 9 1.0.1i

Someone might have asked, but I remember there was some talk of having an optional sub-mod with the original inflated treasury (with hundreds of thousands of currency). I do not seem to find it, is it available somewhere?

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila - Update June 9 1.0.1i

Where's the changelog so it is easier for me to relearn the mechanics of the game? It is annoying to load up into a game where you were swimming in cash, and then find out you are losing a million dollars.

After Friday's 1.01h update, it is recommended to restart your campaign, both to experience the way they were meant to, and to get a chance to learn about the changed mechanics

Julio-Claudian's Avatar Senator

That little update that happened just now seems to have removed the music and sound effects (which are so awesome... that end turn noise made me jump lol)

edit:nvm idk why that happened
    Last edited by Julio-Claudian; June 09, 2018 at 08:07 AM.

Hi still impossible to play when I'm still fighting a return to the offices ??? I thought that with the update doing it will work, but these still like what a pity.
    If anyone has a solution I am thank you.

Clint_Eastwood's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt¹_Daemon View Post
    The auxilia look amazing.
    My orders are arriving from the UK on Tuesday next week!