Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila - Update v1.1 January 20th, 2019

UMCenturion's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila - Update May 23rd - 1.0.1g

Non steam links will come this weekend. Promise you all.

Mod Lead - UI/2D Art - Custom Map Editing

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila - Update May 23rd - 1.0.1g

Quote Originally Posted by UMCenturion View Post
    THANK YOU, this is terrific news, hopefully submods like 4TPY and SUPPLY SUBMOD will also come in NON styeam links, thanks for the great work!

Can't thank you enough!

A big THANK YOU for this mod. You are truly amazing to have been so patient and making it all come together, regardless of bugs, which I am sure will be fixed in due time.
    We have only been waiting, the heroes here are you guys, the team, who pushed through problems, RL issues, as well as negative criticism and made this happen.
    Cheers to you, gentlemen.

The Truth is Hate for those who hate the Truth.

So uhh, it's the last day of the weekend my dudes. Where the links at?

legate's Avatar Campidoctor

I noticed that in the Mediterranean, particularly northern Italy, there is a strong and growing Britannic culture presence. Some as low as 6%, other at 20%.

Quote Originally Posted by arrahik View Post
    So uhh, it's the last day of the weekend my dudes. Where the links at?
    Give the man some time to keep his promise.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmile1015 View Post
    Give the man some time to keep his promise.
    1 hour left until the end of the weekend lmao

Julio-Claudian's Avatar Senator

Are you going to chnge how difficult it is to kill generals? I thought that was a feature, since characters last and develop and the ai doesn't have a new faction leader every third turn. It's fun facing great generals and so forth. But I've seen it reported as a bug a few times.

Idk about killing generals but my faction leader as Macedon lived to 93 and I had to assassinate him myself since he had a lot of RNG traits like 'Lunatic' etc so I got like 8/10 civil "wars chained" together. Many AI factions also have 80-100 year old faction leaders in the diplomacy screen.

"Non steam links will come this weekend. Promise you all." Yaaaa We see this now XD Sometime I have the impression that Im live in Matrix xddd

Is there any technical problem or team dispute as to the non-steam links?

Antioco III's Avatar Libertus

Thank you guys for the amazing work you put and are still putting into this. Even if its still a beta, i can't help but seeing it like a heir to such great old mod like Europa Barbarorum. The overall experience for me is being very good (conquering the world with macedon right now, 4tpy). Been years since i enjoyed myself so much with a mod. There are few problems here and there but im sure u are polishing this awesome child of yours with the care only a loving mother has. The things i dont really love are the ones breaking the immersion in this "realistic" ancient world. I do you hope for example that you will be able to expand the building slots somehow. There are soo many cool and histocally accurate building i wanna build, but right now, its often just not even necessary to build em, let alone the fact that you have "limited" slots. Another thing that breaks this a little bit for me is garrisons having full stacks of ELITE units. Im not complaining about difficulty, it annoys me that both me and the AI have very rare and super trained "special" units doing garrison duties. I think about royal hypaspists, agemas, silver shields thorakitai, spitting-fire-lightning bending-sacred-cataphracts, i mean royal and elite units in general. They should be that: elite. I really hope you'll look into that and also into AI having entire armies of these elite units. Its just so ugly to see factions field full stacks of units that were historically very very limited in use, or just la creme de la creme, with few "regiments" in service. Can u limit some units to a certain number? Or maybe link that to a chain of buildings that allows u to field more and more (although limited) numbers of em in time? I know its a minor thing but it really brings me out of this enjoyable and immersive mod. I do have many other little problems but i saw other users writing about them here and there (and i do know its still a "beta"). Its so cool you're this open to suggestions and things like that. Wish you all good luck with university, work or whatever you do in your life. I assure you, we dont forget we are having this FOR FREE and its an awful lot of sweat and pain for real people somewhere. THANK YOU from ITALIA!

legate's Avatar Campidoctor

How do I enslave people to add to the slave population?

Is there any technical problem or team dispute as to the non-steam links?
    Seems like there is, tbh. Can't really think of a technical problem which might hinder them from putting it on moddb, though since the mod is already released on steam. Then again, I'm no dev.
    Last edited by arrahik; June 04, 2018 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arrahik View Post
    Seems like there is, tbh. Can't really think of a technical problem which might hinder them from putting it on moddb, though since them mod is already released on steam. Then again, I'm no dev.
    I don't think so. If there is a team dispute, then why promise the non-steam links in the first place? They never refused to post them, they just said that they would deliver a polished version of the mod in those links. My guess is RL issues as well as loads of reported bugs which they wish to address, have prevented the links from being given out so far.

The Truth is Hate for those who hate the Truth.

Maybe because the new version is almost finished so they want to release 1.0.1h both on moddb and on steam?

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Question, has the RTW music come as an update?

Quote Originally Posted by legate View Post
    How do I enslave people to add to the slave population?
    Find a homeless person, any will do. Offer them 5 bucks to walk into a dark alley with you. Make sure to bring a wooden club and plenty of duct tape.

Autaritus's Avatar Libertus

Find a homeless person, any will do. Offer them 5 bucks to walk into a dark alley with you. Make sure to bring a wooden club and plenty of duct tape.
    Opening a bank is a good option too