Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila - Update v1.1 January 20th, 2019

Julio-Claudian's Avatar Senator

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila

Quote Originally Posted by Clint_Eastwood View Post
    Why are the mods going into these workshop folders and not in my attila/data folder?
    I think it might be something to do with those recent updates to the launcher. Pretty irritating as you can't see what is what and there are folders within folders and so on. I just found my download there by chance, didn't even know those folders were there. Perhaps it can be changed in steam.

UMCenturion's Avatar Ducenarius

Updated on first post - Please see change notes.

Mod Lead - UI/2D Art - Custom Map Editing

Clint_Eastwood's Avatar Tiro

Please repair where the mod is too be downloaded please as it is crazy to have the mod installed in workshop in steam. Please enable so mod goes into attila/data folder, grazie mille

So umm, when are you gonna post it up on ModDB? Or somewhere else?

does dlc age of Charlemagne is obligatory to run this mod or basic versin game Attila is enough?

Quote Originally Posted by zig&sharko View Post
    does dlc age of Charlemagne is obligatory to run this mod or basic versin game Attila is enough?
    None is required. However, you should get Blood & Burning if you want to have those effects.

Sir StroudI's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila - Update May 20th

When are we expecting Barbarian (german, gaul, briton) factions? Having fun as Carthage in the mean time.
    I like jellyfish.

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Ancient Empires: Total War Attila - Update May 20th

Hello everyone. Where can I find the non steam download version of the mod??

I was wondering about that, too. Devs said they'd post links after a little while. Not sure when, tho.
    Last edited by arrahik; May 20, 2018 at 09:05 AM.

non-steam link has not been provided yet, there is no ETA, please be patient (I have nothing to do with the mod, just quoting what devs said)

Quote Originally Posted by mati_motorloco View Post
    non-steam link has not been provided yet, there is no ETA, please be patient (I have nothing to do with the mod, just quoting what devs said)
    We're working on it guys. We're just testing it out on steam first so we can update quickly, patch all the bugs we didn't initially catch. Once its all calmed down we'll upload it outside of steam.

It's only been two days guys... I know you've all been waiting a long time, but just give us a few more days!
    Vespasian's own: Up the Augusta! For Cato!

AE: Battle Balancing and BAI.

1.Spear's Avatar Civis
    Teutoburge Forest is right around the corner

Take your time guys...if its completely playable in a half year, you are still quicker then CA.

UMCenturion's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by 1.Spear View Post
    Take your time guys...if its completely playable in a half year, you are still quicker then CA.
    shoot that seems like a long time...

Mod Lead - UI/2D Art - Custom Map Editing

Hey, I run Atilla on Mac. Steam Workship doesn't work with Total War when using a Mac. Will there be a moddb release or just the files for the mod? Thanks.

Yeah, please have a Google Drive download. Steam is not doing its job of downloading, and I don't see any of the pack files in my data folder.

Quote Originally Posted by Slytacular View Post
    Yeah, please have a Google Drive download. Steam is not doing its job of downloading, and I don't see any of the pack files in my data folder.
    Steam updated their system, they now download to Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\325610\1385069240

Protector's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Petellius View Post
    Steam updated their system, they now download to Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\325610\1385069240
    In my case, just the AE pack1 is downloaded by steam to Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\325610\1385069240

I do have subcribed all 3 AE files (only) in mod manager (master_pack1 + model_pack2 + supply_system.pack)

In addition to it...
    Maybe its a BETA version bug, but I cant play the mod properley because:
    - I cant see any names (no any faction names, no any building names, lots of texture and descripten is missing ...)
    - If I change in the steam settings and the steam account settings from German to English it does not help at all to get more description and names.

Any ideas ?
    Last edited by Protector; May 21, 2018 at 06:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Protector View Post
    In my case, just the AE pack1 is downloaded by steam to Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\325610\1385069240

I do have subcribed all 3 AE file (only) in mod manager (master_pack1 + model_pack2 + supply_system.pack)

In addition to it...
    Maybe its a BETA version bug, but I cant play the mod properley because:
    - I cant see any names (no any faction names, no any building names, lots of texture and descripten is missing ...)
    - If I change in the steam settings and the steam account settings from German to English it does not help at all to get more description and names.

Any ideas ?
    Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\325610\ - This is Attila

Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\325610\1385069240 - This is Part 1. Part 2 and 3 will also be inside \325610 but have their own numbers.

Edit: In reference to no descriptions, try deleting the local text file in the Attila data folder and verifying the Attila Cache to add the correct english localisation in.

Protector's Avatar Senator

Thx for your feedback Petellius.

Regarding local text file,
    do you mean the (yellow) text main file in Attila data folder or the local_ge.pack file (in my case) in Attila data folder ?
    Last edited by Protector; May 21, 2018 at 07:48 AM.

Yes, but a bit later. You'll see that Petellius has already commented on it if you scroll up. We'll just have to wait a bit longer.