Thread: Removing unchanged lines from DB? Want to keep my mods tidy, but I had a crash on startup problem

Default Removing unchanged lines from DB? Want to keep my mods tidy, but I had a crash on startup problem

Hi, kinda new to modding, looked for this answer in guides but can't find it.

I made a mod to edit the Pistolier stats and their weapon stats. (Two different dbs)

If I removed all the extra lines that weren't pistolier, the game would CTD when I tried to start it up. If I made the changes but left all the lines in, it works just fine.

So what is best practice for TWW2 mods, removing the extra lines, leaving them in?

Say I want to release two mods, one to edit pistolier stats, the other to edit Free Militia stats. They use the same DB, I'd have to remove the extra lines to stop them trying to overwrite each other?

Just a bit confused really as I've always been removing the extra lines and it's only now that it doesn't work properly when I do...but I can't see why

Default Re: Removing unchanged lines from DB? Want to keep my mods tidy, but I had a crash on startup problem

Since you have always been removing lines and it has been working, the following question may be unnecessary.
    Still, just in case: did you rename the tables.