Thread: Effect explanation

Default Effect explanation

Hi all,

I've searched myself crazy, so I'm asking now... Has someone any idea what certain effects in effect_bundles_to_effects do? Some values are rather clear, for example the cultural conversion bonus for the Lemuria event. Other are not so clear and it is next to impossible to figure out which effect that effect has...crazy enough

Default Re: Effect explanation

You may apply these effect bundles to its target via scripting, run the game and determine their effect visually.

code examples (from Attila, may be incorrect for Rome2):
    cm:apply_effect_bundle_to_region("att_bundle_eos_inspired_farmers", ZAFAR_KEY, LENGTH_OF_BUNDLES);
    cm:apply_effect_bundle_to_characters_force("att_pro_bundle_military_upkeep_free_force", mf:general_character():cqi(), -1, false);
    cm:apply_effect_bundle("att_pro_food_bundle_visigoths_positive", local_faction, -1);
    etc...

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

There is no list, I'm afraid.
    What are you searching for?
    Better not to code as q12 for Rome 2. Since not all effects are possible to tirgger. By experience and by what Litharion said once.
    Maybe q12 way is good, but never used it

The q12 way qould take hours and hours to explore, btw... Thanks Jake, there is actually a list, which I found out rather randomly. Using TWeak, the effects table has an additional field called explanation, which is... self explanatory. It describes the effect's effects quite well.

ScipioTheGreat's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Fridericus Secundus View Post
    The q12 way qould take hours and hours to explore, btw... Thanks Jake, there is actually a list, which I found out rather randomly. Using TWeak, the effects table has an additional field called explanation, which is... self explanatory. It describes the effect's effects quite well.
    How do you access this list of info?