Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Thrones of Britannia (UPC-TOB) - updated 3.2.19

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Thrones of Britannia (UPC-TOB) - updated 2.6.18

Danke vielmal für all die Jahre Modsupport Mach wiiter so!

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Thrones of Britannia (UPC-TOB) - updated 2.6.18

Quote Originally Posted by Kemsyth View Post
    Danke vielmal für all die Jahre Modsupport Mach wiiter so!
    Welcome to the forums! Thanks a lot for your nice words. (For Kemsyth in Swiss-German: Schö au mal en andere Schwizer da ine zgseh )

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Thrones of Britannia (UPC-TOB) - updated 15.6.18

Hello UPC-TOB users,

I released an update of the UPC-TOB in all supported languages.

I updated this mod:

Unique Units Expansion by Moon Hoplite

I added this new new mod:

Archer Update by Musculus Maximus

Thanks a lot to SilentResident for her new custom UPC-TOB Banner!

Enjoy UPC-TOB
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Thrones of Britannia (UPC-TOB) - updated 15.6.18

Hello UPC-TOB users,

I updated the UPC Spanish and UPC Portuguese with new translations by Miguel_80. Thanks a lot for his work!

Enjoy UPC-TOB
    Swiss Halberdier

CA released a new beta patch.

As always they will probably change again some texts during the internal beta patch and therefore I will update the UPC-TOB for all languages with the new fixes as soon as the real patch will be officially released.

Menumorut's Avatar Ducenarius

Jeez louise you are so decorated

soon won't be any room to place the your next award
    i'm so jealous noww😪 😫

»MY GRAPHIC WORKSHOP« UNDER THE PARONAGE OF G☼D HIMSELF »MY ROMEII FAN ART«

Quote Originally Posted by Menumorut View Post
    Jeez louise you are so decorated
    soon won't be any room to place the your next award
    i'm so jealous noww
    Thanks my old friend you gave me a good laugh.

Hello UPC-TOB users,

I updated the German version of the UPC-TOB. Special thanks to Nor Dogroth for his complete review and lots of fixes and enhancements in the German translation.

As always CA will probably change again some texts during the current beta patch and therefore I will update the UPC-TOB for all languages with the new fixes as soon as the real patch will be officially released.

Enjoy UPC-TOB
    Swiss Halberdier

Hello UPC-TOB users,

I updated all languages of the UPC-TOB to the new patch changes and additional entries.

I added this new mod:

Units for The Last Kingdom by Musculus Maximus

Enjoy UPC-TOB
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Thrones of Britannia (UPC-TOB) - updated 29.8.18

Hello UPC-TOB users,

I updated all languages of the UPC-TOB with several fixes.

I added this new new mod:

Aguirre and Swiss Units Project by Aguirre and Swiss Halberdier

Enjoy UPC-TOB
    Swiss Halberdier

Icon14 Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Thrones of Britannia (UPC-TOB) - updated 23.12.18

Very appreciate for update!

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Thrones of Britannia (UPC-TOB) - updated 23.12.18

Hello UPC-TOB users,

I updated all languages of the UPC-TOB to the new small patch changes and with several fixes of the included mods.

Enjoy UPC-TOB
    Swiss Halberdier

Fresco's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Thrones of Britannia (UPC-TOB) - updated 3.2.19

No Italian translator yet!! Sad notice!
    CAMPIONI del MONDO!!!!!

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Thrones of Britannia (UPC-TOB) - updated 3.2.19

CA rolled out a new launcher for Thrones of Britannia.

Here are the detailed infos:
    https://www.totalwar.com/blog/welcom...l-war-launcher

The UPC-TOB should work without the need to activate it manually in the new launcher. As I described it in the installation instructions, the file just needs to be in the related data folder of Thrones of Britannia.

Dear Swiss Halberdier,

first of all, thank you for your great work for this community!

I have noticed that in the "Unique Units Expansion" mod not all units appear to have the translated name in game and therefore no name appears. I am refering to the German file.

Link to the mod:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...81&searchtext=

Just if you have the time and willingness to adjust, so I can name you the exact units that are missing.
    Best regards, Insomnia

Sorry for double-posting...

I just took a look into custom battles and the units with missing translations are the following:

Dublin: "War Hounds"
    Mide: "War Hounds"
    Gwynedd: "Uchelwr Heavy Chariots"
    West Seaxe: "Levy Spearmen" / Each of the Levy Spearmen units has no name (Total of 3)

I guess that these unit names do also not appear in the campaign.

Best regards,
    Insomnia

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12