Hello to the team , and everybody else , and congratulations for your great work. I am a big fun.

I am running Roma Surrectum 2.6 for now , and i am having a minor problem with one of the cities. Odessos to be exact.
Although by right clicking the Roman Fortress building , you can see that you should be able to recruit several kind of units, like IIII Flavia Felix Legio , including its First , 3 types of auxiliary infantry Cohors , 2 types of cavalry , 2 types of auxiliary archers Cohors , effectively you can only recruit Legatus Legionis , Roman Evocati and Roman Antesignani. The 3 types of siege units as the 3 types of agents also can be recruited normally. But the ones i mentioned , doesn't even show in the list for recruitement.

I messed arround a little with export_descr_buildings.txt and with descr_regions.txt files , with my limited mod knowledge , but to no effect in this particular city. I managed to change what i recruit where , which means i got the basics right. But my knowledge stops there. Is there any suggestion to this? Of course it's not a game breaking issue. Its really a minor problem, but when you are a perfectionist , these things stacks in the back of your mind , unfortunately.

Any advice , or solution of course , would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance