Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Radious Total War Mod - Thrones of Britannia - Updated 14.01.2019!

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Icon4 Radious Total War Mod - Thrones of Britannia - Updated 14.01.2019!

Radious Total War Mod - Thrones of Britannia

Overview - From the award winning team and and from the creators of the most subscribed mods on steam workshop for TW games comes another major modification. This time for brand new Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia!

Graphics below are links, feel free to click on them!

Here is our 6th Total War Complete Overhaul mod, this time for Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia.

As the only TW modding team in the history that covers these games since Shogun 2, making entire reworkings and rebalancing of most game mechanics, features and adding tons of new high-quality units. All for you to enjoy and have fun already for more than a decade!

Follow us on Patreon - Our Home to keep everything we do free and where you may speak freely. If you like our work, consider a small donation which gives you access to special rewards.

Our mods take hundreds of hours, and with your precious feedback and support, Team Radious will continue to bring you some of the highest quality mods on Steam Workshop.

Complete game overhaul mod, which offers to players big changes in campaign AI, diplomacy, land battles, reworking abilities, changes buildings, re-balances all unit stats and costs, reworks experience system and much more with additions of custom made units for all in game factions.

Our work got into hands of many players, so all who previously played anything from Radious collection know exactly what to expect. Rebalanced, reworked, polished and enhanced original game based on same setting with tons of highest quality custom made units and further additions and content. To offer more variety and options how to play your favourite TW games.

Multi-Language Support

This mod shows the names of all the Custom Units only if its played on English version of the game (language can be switched on Steam).

However, the other languages will need the UPC Project to be installed in order to show the names of the Custom Units properly.

Details, download, and install instructions for Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Unit Pack Compatibility Project (UPC)

Mod Details - IMPORTANT: Please read everything here carefully

Mod now has 65 custom units
    Supports all DLCs and latest Patch.
    Saved game compatible
    This mod will enhance difficulty, especially on higher difficulties
    Radious Custom units Gallery

Resources and Social Media

https://www.patreon.com/Team_Radious] - Team Radious Patreon Home
    https://discord.gg/emQpcha] - Team Radious Discord Server
    https://www.facebook.com/TeamRadious/] - Team Radious on Facebook
    https://www.twitter.com/TeamRadious] - Team Radious on Twitter
    https://forums.totalwar.com/ - Official Total War Forums and Wiki
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/ - Total War Center (TWC) Forums
    http://wiki.totalwar.com/w/Mod_Troubleshooting] - Official Mod Troubleshooting Guide
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TeamRadious - Team Radious Gaming

Special Thanks

- To CA for the game Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia, to Valve for the Steam Workshop, and to the community for its help in our efforts to make this mod a reality!
    - To No and RyanAvx for lovely unit cards on many custom units.
    - To Swiss Halberdier for yet another UPC language project and for being great friend for many years!

Also to other modders for their beautiful work and dedication, many great YouTubers, our donating Patrons, our team members, and kind words from so many people that keep us going every day!

Download:

1. Workshop
    2. Manual

Enjoy and have fun!

Team Radious
    Last edited by Radious; May 20, 2018 at 03:30 AM.

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.
    Follow us here - Team Radious

Default Re: [MOD] Radious Total War Mod - Thrones of Britannia - Released!

Not working? Gives me an error

No errors here :-)

Follow instalation instructions and will be working fine.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.

Hi Radious ! So fast....
    But why i can not open your pack file with PFM 3.5.2 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hunor View Post
    Hi Radious ! So fast....
    But why i can not open your pack file with PFM 3.5.2 ?
    I can open it fine with latest WH version of PFM. Actually i made that mod entirely in it. Official tools wont be out next 2-3 weeks. :-)

ok, thx. can u tell me the WH PFM version number ? (5.0?)

*ok, solved. find a PFM 5.0. it works.
    Last edited by Hunor; May 03, 2018 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Radious View Post
    No errors here :-)

Follow instalation instructions and will be working fine.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    No, I mean the link. When i go to the download page, i get an error that the preview is not available, and the archive is empty. Do I need to be a patreon or something? What is the actual link to the download?

Quote Originally Posted by Hassie View Post
    No, I mean the link. When i go to the download page, i get an error that the preview is not available, and the archive is empty. Do I need to be a patreon or something? What is the actual link to the download?
    You dont have to be, its free for everyone. Link is in description of the mod release. Moves you to our google docs and there youb easily download it with 1 click. Mod will be ofcourse on workshop aswell once CA opens it.

You dont have to be, its free for everyone. Link is in description of the mod release. Moves you to our google docs and there youb easily download it with 1 click. Mod will be ofcourse on workshop aswell once CA opens it.
    Yes, I know there is a link in the description of the mod on your patreon site. I said when I go there, I get an error that says the preview is not available, and the archive is empty. The rar file has nothing in it for me, that is why I am asking what the actual link for the download is, because it is not working for me for whatever reason. I push download where it gives me the error, and I have tried to push download in the top right. Neither seems to work for me.

Is this the link I am supposed to be using?
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zC...ls4ivCaMOfqaH8

Quote Originally Posted by Hassie View Post
    Yes, I know there is a link in the description of the mod on your patreon site. I said when I go there, I get an error that says the preview is not available, and the archive is empty. The rar file has nothing in it for me, that is why I am asking what the actual link for the download is, because it is not working for me for whatever reason. I push download where it gives me the error, and I have tried to push download in the top right. Neither seems to work for me.

Is this the link I am supposed to be using?
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zC...ls4ivCaMOfqaH8
    Yes that is the link and in it there is a mod. Just downlaod it, upacked it and have the mod right front of me. Nothing is empty. Preview image i obviously didnt put for rar download.

Yes that is the link and in it there is a mod. Just downlaod it, upacked it and have the mod right front of me. Nothing is empty. Preview image i obviously didnt put for rar download.
    Yah, not sure why when I download it, the archive is empty. It downloads instantly, takes no time, and is 0kb it says in the folder. Not sure what the deal is for me.

Hi radious thanks for your mod.
    Is a question compatible with my backup thank you.
    salut radious merci pour votre mod.
    Une question est t'il compatible avec ma sauvegarde merci

Quote Originally Posted by juancfp View Post
    Hi radious thanks for your mod.
    Is a question compatible with my backup thank you.
    salut radious merci pour votre mod.
    Une question est t'il compatible avec ma sauvegarde merci
    Mod is savegame compatible yes. But i suggest to start new campaigns so all changes are fully working.

Aie aie.Well, I'll wait in this case to lose my game.
    thank you Radious.

Unable to open the Radious Total War - ToB.rar file with WinRAR. Error says The archive is either in unknown format or damaged.

Same error as others with .rar. 7zip is telling me it is unable to be unpacked

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Radius when you say "overhaul" do you include map and settlements as well?
    There are moments (in history), in which a nation owes,
    if it wants to be considered as a great one, to be able to fight.
    Even without hope of winning. Just because it has to.
    Greek War motto.
    XXI Armored Brigade. Proud that served in that unit in 1996!
    "Spartans do not ask how many (enemies are) but where they are"!
    XXI Armored Brigade's motto.
    The Greek Secret (or why they will fight again if it will be necessary or why they do not sell their history).

TheRomanRuler's Avatar Campidoctor

Oh whoa, i want to thank not only you and your team, but also Creative Assembly for giving you early access! That is brilliant!

Also, did you make missiles weaker? In real life missiles were weaker than they were in Total War games. It absolutely is reguired for longer battles too, but i would just like to see it being balanced and favoring historical army compositions as much as is possible for good gameplay. Luckily missile units are much smaller in this game. I dont mind having to bring multiple missile units, as long as overall numbers are as close to history as possible.
    Last edited by TheRomanRuler; May 04, 2018 at 06:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    Radius when you say "overhaul" do you include map and settlements as well?
    Only TW game on warscape engine where this was possible was Shogun 2. And from what it seems it wont be possible in any future TW games. So we work and overhaul things we actually can.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRomanRuler View Post
    Oh whoa, i want to thank not only you and your team, but also Creative Assembly for giving you early access! That is brilliant!

Also, did you make missiles weaker? In real life missiles were weaker than they were in Total War games. It absolutely is reguired for longer battles too, but i would just like to see it being balanced and favoring historical army compositions as much as is possible for good gameplay. Luckily missile units are much smaller in this game. I dont mind having to bring multiple missile units, as long as overall numbers are as close to history as possible.
    All projectile weapons had been entirely rebalalanced. Missiles wont be deadly to heavy armored soldiers with shields. Its a lot about unit positioning.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast