Thread: Unit markers

Default Unit markers

Any way to remove unit markers and direction arrows? There doesn't seem to be a mouse over option in game settings. Tried the preferences file in C/users/(name)etc... but nothing there.

Default Re: Unit markers

You had me worried for a moment there; it was in Rome I IIRC that CA first tried to force the markers on us and I am too weary to refight that old battle.

Anyway, I found the setting 'show_selection_markers' in my preferences file and changed it from 'true' to 'false'. Success. On Windows 7 this was in:

C:\Users\<login name>\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\ThronesofBritannia\scripts\preferences.script.txt

AppData is a hidden folder IIRC so you may need to turn on the Windows setting to show hidden folder types.

Aguirre's Avatar Decanus

I can't find it either. Really hope that option is included somewhere

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Hold space during battle - it will give you plenty of options how to setup UI.

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.
    Follow us here - Team Radious

Aguirre's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Radious View Post
    Hold space during battle - it will give you plenty of options how to setup UI.

Thankssss