Thread: Nabataean campaign Let's Play

Lanjane's Avatar Artifex

Default Nabataean campaign Let's Play

Just recorded my first video ever - Nabataean Campaign Let's Play.
    Sorry for my voice being kinda quiet and for my spoken English being kinda poor. At least my playstyle is there.

Last edited by Lanjane; May 01, 2018 at 10:06 PM.
    Don't run too far, you will have to return the same distance.
    - Biblical Proverb
    Nobody will try to figure it out if you are made of glass or of metal. They'll treat you the same way.
    When you show your strength, you'll find a company of those who want to steal it from you, but your weakness, you'll be all alone with it.

- Winter Voices

Lanjane's Barbarian Empires * Barbarian Empires: Hellenistic Legacy * Extended Cultures V * Rome - Total Realism 8 * Lanjane's Mini-Workshop * Rome: Total Music

Lanjane's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Nabataean campaign Let's Play

Episode 2 is out!

Quite successful maneuver, however my progress wasn't as fast as with my first steps because of civil disorder issues. Instead of immediate rush for Antiochia I turned my small warband east and captured Damascus, and then had a bloody pyrrhic victory over Bostran arab tribes. Also managed to make peace and trade agreement with Ptolemies.

Last edited by Lanjane; May 03, 2018 at 05:36 AM.
    - Biblical Proverb
    Nobody will try to figure it out if you are made of glass or of metal. They'll treat you the same way.
    When you show your strength, you'll find a company of those who want to steal it from you, but your weakness, you'll be all alone with it.

- Winter Voices

Lanjane's Barbarian Empires * Barbarian Empires: Hellenistic Legacy * Extended Cultures V * Rome - Total Realism 8 * Lanjane's Mini-Workshop * Rome: Total Music

Lanjane's Avatar Artifex

Episode 3 is out!

After Patch 4.0.1 AOR selection for Nabataea was wastly improved, hope you will enjoy new look of Arab Axemen, Arab Archers and new nabataean standard bearer!
    Also this time I added some minor tips on nabataean history and cut major unimportant parts of battles to make video shorter.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

- Biblical Proverb

- Winter Voices

Lanjane's Avatar Artifex

Sneak pic of reworked Nabataean Camel Archers for my next Let's Play
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    - Biblical Proverb

- Winter Voices

Lanjane's Avatar Artifex

Episode 4 is out!

Most of the new units for Nabataea which will be in the patch 4.0.2 are included and you may have a closer look at them.

- Biblical Proverb

- Winter Voices

Personally, Nabatea is one of my favourite RTR faction. Good campaign introduction!

ROME TOTAL REALISM ANABASIS FORUM: HERE