Thread: I need to understand how can I improve performance in Attila Total War

Incendio's Avatar Semisalis

Default I need to understand how can I improve performance in Attila Total War

Hi,

I do not want to criticize in any way Attila Total War but trying to understand how performance works in this game. I really like to enjoy Attila Total War, I love this period, but I have performance issues in my computer. This is my computer specifications:

Laptop Alienware 17 R3

CPU: Intel Core i7 (6th Gen) 6700HQ 2.6 GHz - 3.5 GHz. Cache 6 mb
    RAM: 16 GB DDR4 SDRAM / 2133 MHz
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M - 3 GB GDDR5 SDRAM
    HDD: 1 TB. 7200 rpm

I can play Rome 2 Total War with almost everything maxed and nearly 50 fps on average while I play Attila Total War in quality and shadows on performance with 38 fps on average. Therefore, the difference in performance is noticeable between Rome 2 and Attila Total War. What are the reasons that I am struggling to get a better performance in Attila Total War? Do you have any recommendation to improve the performance? If there is nothing I can do with my current computer, can you please explain me which hardware components I should study carefully in order to play Attila Total War in the best quality settings?

Thank you in advance.

elementall's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: I need to understand how can I improve performance in Attila Total War

look this, im do and works!
    a very important note:
    You must have a copy of Thrones of Britain game, download, install and go back to "allegiance" update, because the last update change the shaders of the game, and are not compatible with attila any more.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1581603370