Thread: Remember that time Ozzy Osbourne and Tom Jones got together for a classy film?

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Gatorade, is it in you?

Icon6 Remember that time Ozzy Osbourne and Tom Jones got together for a classy film?

Of course you don't, you ing milky licker. Alright sizzle chest, sit your little fruity ass down and listen, tough guy. Maybe you'll learn something, huh, sweetie cakes? Or maybe I'll have to get Frank Rizzo down here to smack you over the head a few times to "improve" your hearing, beefy tits.

For those who are unacquainted with the 90s comedy team Jerky Boys and their one-hit-wonder film from 1995, or the Jewy character of "Mort Goldman" on Family Guy voiced by Johnny Brennan, prepare to get initiated, squeaky balls. That's right. I'm talking to you, liver lips.

WARNING: the following videos, in both spoilers, contain some swear words that violate the TOS (they also might throw you down a flight of stairs and crack your ing head open, they're crazy like that):

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Anyway, for those who haven't watched their landmark cinematic masterpiece and tour-de-force (a real piece a work I tells ya), Metal Insider magazine reminds us all why it needs a good ing re-watch by you bunch of porky little chooches and lowlifes. That's right. Not only does it have the legendary Ozzy Osbourne, of Black Sabbath fame, talking about The Monkeys, but he also manages the freaking act for Helmet who play a live concert at one point in the movie. Even Tom Jones shows up at a nightclub and starts singing a Lenny Kravitz song ("Are You Gonna Go My Way"). Unfortunately Disney has forced Youtube to pull any video of Tom Jones performing this song in Jerky Boys the film, because the Disney Corporation is full of pipsqueaks, barrel asses, and skinny little pricks. Fortunately Tom Jones appears in the first video below.

Remember When: Ozzy Osbourne managed Helmet in The Jerky Boys’ movie?

Video evidence, for the silly asses, geezers, and silly little freaks who've never seen the movie:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

This is hardly the only cameo Ozzy has done in a film, but considering how low-budget this film was at $8 million, it's amazing that they got him, Helmet, and Tom Jones to appear in the same production. The movie was a box office bomb but it has gained a cult status among its followers and Brennan's career is, needless to say, truly vindicated ever since Family Guy creator Seth McFarlane, a huge fan of his, had him not only audition for the role of Peter Griffin back in the 90s, but (due to pressure from Fox) settled for having him voice the character of Mort.

Alright, happy ass, hopefully you learned something by reading all of this. Make a comment below, speedy boy, and tell us how you feel about it. Or maybe don't, you fruity little bastard. See you around, meat lips.

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Remember that time Ozzy Osbourne and Tom Jones got together for a classy film?

That’s a blast from the past. I’d forgot about Jerky Boys, they were part of the second(?) wave (after public access TV) of people becoming famous without going through the usual system. That sort of Guerilla media that people now make millions from on YT..

Remember ‘BumFights?’

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Gatorade, is it in you?

Default Re: Remember that time Ozzy Osbourne and Tom Jones got together for a classy film?

Oh yeah, I remember BumFights! Not proud of that fact, though.

The JerkyBoys simply belonged to the wrong generation. If a group of younger guys tried that today they would explode on YouTube, no doubt.