Thread: Question graphics

Icon9 Question graphics

Guys all hello. I "took" a Rome total war 2, decided to "move on" and installed Atilla. A very cool game, like the regime of hordes and nomads. The new units and map, of course, also became much better. But I was faced with one major problem. My computer ASUS k53sd and on the specified parameters it should pull on average Atilla. But my poor fellow barely withers drawing it to the lowest. In what could be trouble? The laptop was cleaned a month and a half ago and now even reinstalled Windows but the problem is not narrowed. To you I would be grateful for the answers, thank you!

Default Re: Question graphics

The game is badly optimized in comparison to Rome II. It has its graphic issues.
    Even on great gaming rigs people get frame rate drops, So im not surprised you only get to run it in the lowest settings in an old Laptop.

My point is it isnt because your laptop is dirty or anything. The game is much more graphic intensive then Rome II so it is pretty normal. I dont think you can run it well in medium settings, given your laptop specs.

I wouldnt recomend to play it on a laptop in the first place too, unless is a highend rig gaming laptop. But like i said even people with high end rigs have some issues from what i hear.

Thread moved to the proper sub-forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven View Post
    The game is badly optimized in comparison to Rome II. It has its graphic issues.
    Even on great gaming rigs people get frame rate drops, So im not surprised you only get to run it in the lowest settings in an old Laptop.

My point is it isnt because your laptop is dirty or anything. The game is much more graphic intensive then Rome II so it is pretty normal. I dont think you can run it well in medium settings, given your laptop specs.

I wouldnt recomend to play it on a laptop in the first place too, unless is a highend rig gaming laptop. But like i said even people with high end rigs have some issues from what i hear.
    This answer upset me, but thank you ... It's a great pity. Yes, I understand that on laptops the game does not look that way at all, but unfortunately there is no way to change over to a PC.

Daruwind's Avatar Citizen

Try to play with different settings. Shadows and such can be set pretty low without big graphical impact while having great impact on performance. :-)
    DMR: (R2) (Attila) (ToB) (Wh1/2) (3K) (Troy)