Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: {HS RP} The Isles of Chaos II - British Isles - Roleplaying AR

Default Re: {HS RP} The Isles of Chaos II - British Isles - Roleplaying AR

Norway Up! http://www.mediafire.com/file/q1hm4p...2_Norway_4.sav

King Alexander was in a depressed state but his country recently started turning things around and consolidating it's military and resources. What once looked hopeless was showing glimmers of a bright future for Scotland. He ordered the construction of more roads and markets to stimulate the economy while some more nobles join the ranks to bolster the defenses.

There were reports of large Norwegian forces that could potentially strike , and Alexander ordered them to be kept under observation and proper defenses be established in case of an attack.

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

wrong save

REDBOOSTY's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Captainnorway View Post
    wrong save
    Dont think so
    "I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

we are on turn 5, not 4 as i've played the turn before

somewhere on turn 4 we ended up staying there and not going to turn 5 i suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaMan View Post
    Lord Simon was readying his men to siege the border fort that King Henry had fallen back too when his scouts report that Lord Henry of Chester is fast approaching and he curses.

"That man only fights to fill his own pocket! I trust him not, let us be far from here by the time he arrives."

"But where shall we go my Lord?"

"We march north to the village of Lincoln, once it is under our control we shall deal with those turn-cloaks who betrayed us and turned to banditry some 250 armoured knights, 300 longbowmen damn them!"

"More word from the north my Lord, the force you sent to deal with the rebels that was forcing the peasants to pay a toll into the city have been destroyed and the commander of the force who calls himself Augustine (Man of the hour) has taken the city of Newcastle for his own he says as his reward for saving the people."

Lord Simon's face twitches with anger..

"A bag of gold perhaps but he is merely a common soldier! how dare he name himself ruler of the city, we shall deal with him in time."

England up - http://www.mediafire.com/file/6w6rfd..._England_4.sav
    This is the wrong save, it should be England T5 not T4
    "I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Did I blindly just open the last turn up? O.o
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

Seems like you did

-Stannis Baratheon

Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

It would be lovely if I could get the true turn 5, then.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?

themzr's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I think i uploaded the wrong save:
    This should be wales turn 5. Yes I know this says 4 but just go with it. It is turn 5.

http://www.filedropper.com/tioc2wales4
    "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion."

----- Alexander The Great

Scotland up cs sent in pm
    Battles: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/x1o4...wa/TIoC2_Wales

-Stannis Baratheon

Norway up! http://www.mediafire.com/file/xow77a...2_Norway_5.sav

Rumors were swirling in the highlands that Alexander was seen meeting with his generals in the heartland.

A military strike may be imminent, and he had left Aberdeen to be taken by the Norwegians, who are in discussions to end the war, but Scotland is in a weak position for negotiations and has some of the citizenry worried........

PeaMan's Avatar Winter Is Coming

I'll have this up tonight or tomorrow, recovering from a wild weekend

PeaMan's Avatar Winter Is Coming

England up - http://www.mediafire.com/file/3w37as...and_5.sav/file

Lord Henry of Chester ordered his men to begin the assault on the fort blocking the advance on Nottingham, many died but the fort soon fell and it soon became a bloodbath as Henry commanded that no quarter should be given and for his men to mercilessly slaughter the defenders.. after the battle men began to loot the fallen and it was soon discovered that King Henry of England was among the fallen which prompted Lord Henry to style himself King of new England as the spoils of war but with little support besides that of his own host.

Meanwhile Lord Simon had taken a more chivalrous path after his battle was fought and ordered restraint thus setting a example to his peers that he is more worthy than the cruel "Lord" Henry.

https://gyazo.com/5c5add80a4c9678d4f3f13a914623c58

https://gyazo.com/9affabd487d8d66e1f7d852a1b0b97ac

https://gyazo.com/d9a28690d088ab5d81094e051ea50f63

https://gyazo.com/e4ef3a79d5b02972eb61ac76d6429477

Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

The crown of England has fallen into its darkest period. With the fall of King Henry, the council finds itself alone, backed only by the new King Edward, who finds his situation more precarious and untenable by the day. And yet, he carries his father's pursuits to the end. With the unreasonable demands heaped upon the Crown, there can only be a battle to the end. Their tales to the remainder of Crown-held England paint tales of treachery and deceit on the parts of Simon and his foreign mercenaries, and yet public order is as low as it has ever been. Lord Richard has found himself exiled from his own province for continued support of the crown; merely a token militia remains in his stead. Lord Giffard, standing aside from the final Host, works to protect what little remains of the English heartlands, with his priorities set on London, home of the last true heir of England, Edmund. Lord Giffard himself has won the hand of the royal Lady Beatrice, a young, yet increasingly cynical lady in need of a protector in these dark times. Lord John, styling himself as the last honorable protector of England, has devoted his own assets to southern protection.

As the crown itself fractures, the northern organized English appear to be gaining the upper hand, and perhaps the rest of England with it. It remains to be seen if at least part of England's royalists may be negotiated with, or if they will all perish with an overly short line of English Kings, to be replaced by a traitor and his retinue remembered by history as a patriot against a tyrant. Perhaps it is only fair - would King Henry have spared the image of a traitor?

Onto the Irish,
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen..._Ireland_6.sav

themzr's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Wales up! Captain Norway has some RP on my behalf to post so look forward to that!
    http://www.filedropper.com/tioc2wales6
    "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion."

----- Alexander The Great

Drmac seems to have quit this hotseat. I will try to find a replacer within a couple of days

-Stannis Baratheon

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

I can pop in if needed
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

CS sent to Athlestone, was hoping for a newblood, but you got to take what you can am i right?

-Stannis Baratheon