Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: FIRST LATE-STAGE CAMPAIGN PREVIEW

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: FIRST LATE-STAGE CAMPAIGN PREVIEW

Quote Originally Posted by Totalknight View Post
    You guys watching the youtube vids?? holy molly, the AI is being awesome and he really has to pullback to regroup his strength, I love the fact that Hannibal did not die but instead showed up again with a large army. Also, the tribe invasion from the north was sweet..... The armies, have to be a tad more strong Love it! More Tier III
    The mod reflects DEI so much, it's very hard to conquer. So you can't just conquer one province after the other. It requires a meticulous amount of investment and planning to even invade one city. It's almost like a Paradox game. It's a more realistic depiction of warfare.

Bumping for my Sarissas & anyone got a link to the YouTube video being talked about?

Quote Originally Posted by zala View Post
    Bumping for my Sarissas & anyone got a link to the YouTube video being talked about?
    As for the Sarissas I'll try but I'm prioritizing things that are new to AE now, the Sarissas have been seen before. If you are talking about the youtube vid about the siege, it's still taking time but I'm trying to get it done ASAP. In the meantime there is a new thread here about naval battles and Carthage, check it out http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-siege-screens

Quote Originally Posted by The_Blank97 View Post
    As for the Sarissas I'll try but I'm prioritizing things that are new to AE now, the Sarissas have been seen before. If you are talking about the youtube vid about the siege, it's still taking time but I'm trying to get it done ASAP. In the meantime there is a new thread here about naval battles and Carthage, check it out http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-siege-screens
    I saw the thread already but people a few posts above mine are talking about a video and the BAI during a siege?

The promised preview on Parthia, albeit small. I kicked Bactria's royal bottom when they declared war on my Seleucid overlords.

Spoiler for Parthia - Destroy the Seleucids

Spoiler for Technology Tree

Spoiler for Arsaces' legions

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Spoiler for The Cataphracts

Spoiler for Last stand of the Royal Guard

Campaign modder for Ancient Empires

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234