Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: [VIDEO] Ancient Empires Release Trailer

UMCenturion's Avatar Ducenarius

Default [VIDEO] Ancient Empires Release Trailer

Ancient Empires Release Trailer It's finally official. The AE Team is pleased to present you the Release Trailer for our mod, Ancient Empires. The accomplishments over the last 4+ years could not have been achieved without all dedicated team members, testers, fans, and collaboration of existing mod teams such as the Divide et Impera, Europa Barbarorum/Europa Barbarorum 2 teams, and many more. Enjoy!

*Disclaimer* - Release date at the end credits is scheduled, planned, and hoped for. However, as in all gaming modifications, due to unforeseen circumstances, this date has the possibility to change.

Last edited by UMCenturion; April 20, 2018 at 02:04 AM.

Mod Lead - UI/2D Art - Custom Map Editing

Default Re: [VIDEO] Ancient Empires Release Trailer

Looks class!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grats! Can't wait !

Spardan's Avatar Foederatus

Will be instant download that day! Super excited

Also subbed and shared that video. Definitely something people need to know.

I just watched and liked the video
    I have my question, tho:
    - Will we have a campaign with full factions? easterns, and steppes were missed in the trailer.
    In general, what will be having on 18th, May (or further if delayed)

Congrats .
    Last edited by Tenerife_Boy; April 20, 2018 at 05:24 AM.

Apart from the long announced Rome and Carthage, these factions will also be featured on May 18th: Seleucid Kingdom, Ptolemaic Kingdom, Macedon, Parthia (Arsacid Dynasty), Pontus, Bactria and Nabatea.

As you can see there are no nomads or barbarian factions planned for release day - but worry not, these will all become playable in the campaign afterwards. We will give them the love they deserve as soon as the mod is out.
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires

Sorry, I did my question formula in the wrong way, I mean, despite those factions will not be playable (for now as you explained) Will they be in the campaign? What I don't want to see for the release is a mix of ancient and atila faction lefovers like.

Thanks for the quick answer @Sheridan!

Sorry, I misunderstood your question. But now you've got another one answered!

Of course, the campaign features around ~115 factions (someone please correct me if I'm off here). Every barbarian and nomad faction can be encountered - they're just not in a fully playable state just yet. There are no vanilla factions in the game, so you shouldn't see Attila invading with his Hunnic armies.
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires

Wow! I have not seen such a fantastic trailer in a long time! Finally we will have a good Total War again, thank you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
    Sorry, I misunderstood your question. But now you've got another one answered!

Of course, the campaign features around ~115 factions (someone please correct me if I'm off here). Every barbarian and nomad faction can be encountered - they're just not in a fully playable state just yet. There are no vanilla factions in the game, so you shouldn't see Attila invading with his Hunnic armies.
    "Winner Winner Chicken Dinner !!!" (and no I don't play pubg ).

Thanks again chap!

~Seleukos.I.Nikator~'s Avatar Campidoctor
    The United Europe, currently residing in Norway

That's a really fantastic trailer!

I think soon it'll be about time to finally purchase Atilla...

Just one general question to you, guys, as I'm totally unaware of what vanilla Attila, and thus your mod, has to offer in that respect.

Has the provincial system that we know from Rome II somehow been altered in Atilla?

In particular, I'm curious about the settlements other than the walled capitals. In Rome 2, as we all know, these have been reduced to some miserable little villages on the battle map and that's something I've never been able to get over.

Has this been somehow improved in Atilla?

In some of your previews I've seen a couple of well-designed much larger settlements, so I'm actually feeling quite optimistic about it...

UMCenturion's Avatar Ducenarius

We have a variety of custom maps. Along with that, every settlement is walled. Most of the cities that are not custom, were brought over from Rome 2. They are equivalent to the medium sized walled maps in Rome 2.

Mod Lead - UI/2D Art - Custom Map Editing

Thanx devs. Great trailer. Enjoyed watching it

* goes back to patiently waiting for Ancient Empires to launch*

~Seleukos.I.Nikator~'s Avatar Campidoctor
    The United Europe, currently residing in Norway

Quote Originally Posted by UMCenturion View Post
    We have a variety of custom maps. Along with that, every settlement is walled. Most of the cities that are not custom, were brought over from Rome 2. They are equivalent to the medium sized walled maps in Rome 2.
    That's great to hear! I'm very much looking forward to your release date!

So excited for this mod to finally come out! Gonna be hard to decide when to play ToB and AE.

Looks great!

metsikhovne's Avatar Semisalis

oh my god its finally here, i have not been that excited for quite a while, you guys are great and i did not expect mod to be relased so soon too, looking forward to play that masterpiece.

1.Spear's Avatar Civis
    Teutoburge Forest is right around the corner

I am so happy right now!!! You guys made my day, week, month...thatīs the year!!! Bammm baby!!!!

I'm living in a beauty dream!!!

LordKainES's Avatar Ducenarius

Woah! great trailer!!! canīt wait for the best mod ever made and of course Rome II the way it shouldīve done!!!

Thank you so much guys!!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast