Thread: mos for ros?

Default mos for ros?

have you planed the mos for ros??

Default Re: mos for ros?

Nop, you know it takes a lot of time to make a mod and i have no idea about that historical period. I preffer to keep improving what it's already done

Default Re: mos for ros?

Let me say that I was so fascinated by the topic of history and was very pleased with your mod that I began to read with interest about the Kamakura period for the third DLC ..
    And it seems to me that the Rise of the Samurai opens up interesting perspectives with simpler and more interesting “technologies” and chains construction,
    with an emphasis on land reform and numerous religious sects of Buddhism.
    I will quote only one passage from the text of general information.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    The Kamakura period marks the transition to a land-based economy and the concentration of advanced military technologies in the hands of a class of specialized military.
    The overlords required loyal vassals who were awarded their own land plots. Also, land owners carried out local military control.

After Minamoto Yoritomo (Minamoto Yoritomo) strengthened his power, he created a new government on his territory in Kamakura.
    This government was called “bakufu” (“bakufu”, 幕府; literally “field wage”), but later, since Yoritomo was bestowed
    on the emperor by the ancient title of “seii tai-shёgun”, in Western literature it is the government often called shogunate.

Within the framework of the new government, several government departments were created:

1. Mandokoro (mandokoro, 政 所) - administrative service in charge of the provinces.
    2. Montjujo (monchūjo) - the judiciary.
    3. Samurai Dokoro (samurai-dokoro, 侍 所) - the agency that performed the functions
    of the military and the police, as well as engaged in the affairs of vassals.

After the confiscation of estates in the central and western parts of Japan, Yoritomo appointed managers for the estates and provinces,
    and as a shogun he was the head of both.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Times of disunity and violence, as well as deepening pessimism, have increased the incidence of resorting to religion in search of salvation.
    The Kamakura period was a time of great popularization of Buddhism, in which two new sects dominated - Jзdo shū (Jōdo shū) and Zen (Zen).
    The monasteries of Mount Hiei gained political power, and the Shingon sect continued to enjoy the support of mainly noble families in Kyoto.
    During this period, the monks who left the Tendai sect founded several separate Buddhist sects of their own:

1. Honen (Hōnen) - founded Jodo syu, the School of Pure Land.
    2. Sinran (Shinran) - disciple Honen, founded the Jdo Shinshu sect (Jōdo Shinshū).
    3. Ippen (Ippen) - the founder of the Ji sect (Ji), who placed particular emphasis on the commitment of Buddha Amide through an ecstatic dance.
    4. Dogen (Dōgen) - the founder of the Zen school Soto (Sōtō).
    5. Eisai (Eisai) - the founder of the Zen school Rinzai (Rinzai).
    6. Nichiren (Nichiren) - the founder of the sect of the same name, which focused on the Lotus Sutra.

I hope that one day in the future there may be a small project for the mod of MoSS RoTS.
    Last edited by ROMAL; January 29, 2019 at 03:46 PM.